Challenge for November 18th

Options
ickybella
ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
Monday and Wednesday are my 10-hour work days. I find it hard to exercise when I get home, and my boyfriend works a different shift so I don't want to do a long, loud workout in the morning, because it would wake him. On Monday, even after my long day, I did Level 1 of 30DS, but for the entire beginning of the day, my energy was low. So I found a quiet, five-minute workout I can do tomorrow morning to give me a burst of energy before work! I'll be doing this:

The video is actually part of a playlist of Zuzka Light's 5-minute workouts. You can click the little menu at the top left to see other workouts in the playlist.

**I challenge you all to do an extra five-minute workout tomorrow morning. It's only five minutes! Feel free to choose one from that playlist, have a early-morning dance party, jump rope, jog in place, go through a couple vinyasas, whatever you want!**

Replies

• angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I did the level 1 + beginner shred level 1 and my walk:) so proud bc I did it AFTER dinner!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    I did the level 1 + beginner shred level 1 and my walk:) so proud bc I did it AFTER dinner!

Nice!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,459 Member
    Options
    I walked this morning w/DH and Bean (6.72 total miles for 14,667 steps) then got on the recumbent bike for 14.25 miles in 50 minutes then this evening hit the gym w/DDD and our trainer for 60 minutes. I switched the DVD for the gym today. It was a good day!

Chris

• angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    cpanus wrote: »
    I walked this morning w/DH and Bean (6.72 total miles for 14,667 steps) then got on the recumbent bike for 14.25 miles in 50 minutes then this evening hit the gym w/DDD and our trainer for 60 minutes. I switched the DVD for the gym today. It was a good day!

Chris
    Wow! Go getter