Itchy feet??

Options
tmbg1
tmbg1 Posts: 1,283 Member
Does anyone else have itchy feet at night? It's bizarre but seems to have started since I started going through menopause.

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    YES!!!! and my varicose veins burn when I'm having a hot flash.
  • aamundsoncpa
    aamundsoncpa Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    And here I thought my itchy feet might be due solely (pun intended) to my plantar fasciitis.

I also wonder if restless leg syndrome is something peri- and menopausal women are more susceptible to?
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    YES!!!! and my varicose veins burn when I'm having a hot flash.

That sounds painful!
    And here I thought my itchy feet might be due solely (pun intended) to my plantar fasciitis.

I also wonder if restless leg syndrome is something peri- and menopausal women are more susceptible to?

YES. It's definitely listed as a symptom. (as is itchy skin)

• mamainthekitchen
    mamainthekitchen Posts: 929 Member
    Options

• mamainthekitchen
    mamainthekitchen Posts: 929 Member
    Options

This is all me! Ugh
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am glad to know that I am not freakish with this. I was almost afraid to post it because it sounds so weird, but it is driving me crazy! Generally, it is only in the evening or at night. Geez...will the bizarre symptoms please stop!!!??