Starting Weight Weigh-In NOV 25

Options
thom2369
thom2369 Posts: 271 Member
edited November 2015 in Social Groups
Anytime on Wednesday November 25 please record your starting weight as the official start of this winter challenge!

Open the Google Docs link and write down your information. Let me know if you need help or can't access the document.

Replies

• Fiftyshadesofweight
    Options
    Can you help me. I can't write in my information. I can access the spread sheet but then don't know what to do from there
  • kts1988
    kts1988 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I haven't been able to add my because I cannot edit the spreadsheet on my phone or tablet :( I don't get a new laptop for a couple of weeks - would you be able to add my info to the spreadsheet for now?
  • thom2369
    Options
    kts1988 wrote: »
    I haven't been able to add my because I cannot edit the spreadsheet on my phone or tablet :( I don't get a new laptop for a couple of weeks - would you be able to add my info to the spreadsheet for now?

Yep I could do that!
  • Fiftyshadesofweight
    Options
    Not sure what I am doing wrong. I have accessed google Docs but it won't highlight when I go into the spreadsheet. I weigh 129 and would like to be at 120. I am 5 foot 4 & half.
  • kts1988
    kts1988 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Thank you! My info is as follows:
    Height: 5'4"
    Start weight: 138lbs
    Goal weight: 125lbs

Thanks again! Technology is not my friend thus week, haha
    thom2369 wrote: »
    kts1988 wrote: »
    I haven't been able to add qmy because I cannot edit the spreadsheet on my phone or tablet :( I don't get a new laptop for a couple of weeks - would you be able to add my info to the spreadsheet for now?

Yep I could do that!

• thom2369
    Options
    If anyone has some suggestions on the spreadsheet like how to do the calculations and function feel free to let me know or make the changes yourself. I used this spreadsheet in the past but I think I messed up the addition functions and stuff.
  • misspenguinlover97
    Options
    I can't put in my information on the document either :( ...just got back from vacation yesterday we were gone for a week so I wasn't able to weigh in, but I'm ready to start now. :) Do you know if there is any way I can access this document through the google sheets app?
  • thom2369
    Options
    I can't put in my information on the document either :( ...just got back from vacation yesterday we were gone for a week so I wasn't able to weigh in, but I'm ready to start now. :) Do you know if there is any way I can access this document through the google sheets app?

Seems like you should be able to but I am not sure how to access it on a cell phone only. If you want to send me a PM with your email address maybe I can make sure to share it directly with you and maybe you can open it in your app.