Where is everyone

Options
Wow I figured there would be more people on here. Anyway I finally decided the heck with it and ordered
Callanetics 10/10, Evolution, AM/PM, Quick Callanetics and beginning Callanetics on dvd if anyone needs a copy let me know. I have a program that rips any dvd and I also converted them to MP4 so I can play them on anything.

Replies

• agata44
    agata44 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm still here :) trying to do callanetics once per week for better stretch and balance :)
  • frugalafterfifty
    frugalafterfifty Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm still here too. I'm more of a winter DVD person. Summer is time for lots of walks, gardening and processing all sorts of food for the wnter. I'll be back when the weather cools down :)

Terri
  • clareyoung80
    clareyoung80 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Still here!

I'm doing Insanity at the moment, and an hour of Callanetics 3x a week is a little beyond me currently! Although, having said that, I really should start it back up again. It was the main thing that helped with losing inches...hmmm!
  • comfortcurls
    Options
    Trying callanetics 60 min/day 6 days a week. I'm not doing measurements because I can get obsessed with numbers but I like how I look in the mirror. Hopefully I'll be able to fit in my closet full of pre pregnancy (2 babies in 2 yrs) clothes by the fall.