C25K, W6, D3 (Week 6, Day 3)

Options
DeeDiddyGee
DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
edited December 2015 in Social Groups
Hello, Woggers (Walkers/Joggers)!

Although I am still stuck in Week 5, due to being on vacation and living like a sloth, the following is Week 6, Day 3. Although I am behind, I will continue to post the appropriate schedule for this stage of the program.

So, here you go!

W6, D3

Brisk 5-minute warm-up walk
  • Jog 20 minutes without any walking breaks
Cool down for 5-minutes, and you are DONE!

Dee :)

Replies

• Diantha21
    Diantha21 Posts: 112 Member
    Options

Although I am still stuck in Week 5, due to being on vacation and living like a sloth, the following is Week 6, Day 3. Although I am behind, I will continue to post the appropriate schedule for this stage of the program.

So, here you go!

W6, D2

Hi Dee, not sure what happened here? I did a 5 min warm up and cool down today and a 25 mins run....yipppeee as part of the wk 6 day 3...I think that means I may have officially cracked it, and even put a spurt on on the last minute as requested by my my recording!! although I am behind in weeks to finish my challenge, I am sure that I could miss a couple of session out to get back on track...so hope to be up to week 9 by Christmas and give myself the best present ever...maybe lol
  • DeeDiddyGee
    Options
    Diantha21 wrote: »

So, here you go!

W6, D2

Hi Dee, not sure what happened here? I did a 5 min warm up and cool down today and a 25 mins run....yipppeee as part of the wk 6 day 3...I think that means I may have officially cracked it, and even put a spurt on on the last minute as requested by my my recording!! although I am behind in weeks to finish my challenge, I am sure that I could miss a couple of session out to get back on track...so hope to be up to week 9 by Christmas and give myself the best present ever...maybe lol

Go at your own pace, Diantha! I am still in Week 5! I just keep posting the following weeks for those who are ahead of me. When the 9 weeks is over, they can come back here to find a particular week's workouts if they decided to start over. Congrats on your progress! :)
  • Diantha21
    Options
    Maybe the british one then is slightly different? Mine told me it was 25 min run, if it shouldn't have been then at least it has made me feel I can do it, however as I said I do run slow, so I need to look at that Fit bit thingy Orphia uses! :) Glad you still kept me as a friend :/
  • DeeDiddyGee
    Options
    Diantha21 wrote: »
    Maybe the british one then is slightly different? Mine told me it was 25 min run, if it shouldn't have been then at least it has made me feel I can do it, however as I said I do run slow, so I need to look at that Fit bit thingy Orphia uses! :) Glad you still kept me as a friend :/

I will always keep YOU as a friend.
  • Diantha21
    Options
    Thank you ....it's a tough old road :/