Had VGS on November 9th!

Options
Hello group my name is Connie and I just had the surgery! I started at 340 I had to lose 30 lbs before surgery (I lost 27)! I week post surgery I weighed 301! I am super excited for this journey!!

Replies

• ThinGwen
    ThinGwen Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I had VSG on August 3. Congrats on beginning this journey. This is a great group. Feel free to friend me
  • kimgravitt3
    kimgravitt3 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I had Rny On Oct. 28th! Wishing you the best on journey. Thin Gwen is right. THIS GROUP IS THE BEST!
  • cabennett99
    cabennett99 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all three of you - welcome to the other side!
  • Tawnykakers1
    Tawnykakers1 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Congrats on your surgery and your progress so far. I love this group. Tomorrow I go in for my VSG. So I will then be on the other side. You may also friend me if you like.
  • AngieViolet
    AngieViolet Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi Connie! My name is Angie. I just had RNY Monday the 16th, and I'm doing fantastic. I couldn't have been half as prepared if it wasn't for this amazing group of wonderful and open people. You can friend me if you'd like!
  • Autum1031
    Autum1031 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Congrats Connie! My surgery date (VSG) was just behind yours and on the same day as Angie - 11/16. This group has really helped me a lot in such a short time. Please feel free to friend me if you like.
  • GalgoMomAnita
    GalgoMomAnita Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi Connie - I had VSG on 9/10. The first few weeks can be a little rough, but hang in there as it's such a beautiful thing to see your body changing and the scale #s dropping. Best of luck to you!
  • anbrdr
    anbrdr Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!
  • JamesAztec
    JamesAztec Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're doing great. Focus on the new good habits and the results will come. And enjoy your new healthy lifestyle all the while!
  • cmchandler74
    cmchandler74 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Let us know if you need anything, and feel free to send a friend request!
  • callikia
    callikia Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Sleeved here on November 2nd, so we aren't far off from one another. Unfortunately, I have about 100 pounds on you...