Had my Body Scan done today. WOW!

Options
TBeverly49
TBeverly49 Posts: 322 Member
I just have to share with you the results of my Body Scan done today. These are the results since 6/15/2015: My weight lost: 38 lbs. BODY FAT lost is 40.10 lbs. 119 7 pounds to 79.6 BMI dropped from 39.3 to 32.4= 6.5%

In all I have dropped from 278lbs to 195lbs. I started as 46.3 morbidly obese BMI now 3.4 now I am Obese! Yea I have been doing a happy dance all night!

Replies

• nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    :) Impressive! You deserve a happy dance with that result!
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Great results!
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    I'm dancing with you!! Wonderful progress!!
  • fatchimom
    fatchimom Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Batlady49 wrote: »
    I just have to share with you the results of my Body Scan done today. These are the results since 6/15/2015: My weight lost: 38 lbs. BODY FAT lost is 40.10 lbs. 119 7 pounds to 79.6 BMI dropped from 39.3 to 32.4= 6.5%

In all I have dropped from 278lbs to 195lbs. I started as 46.3 morbidly obese BMI now 3.4 now I am Obese! Yea I have been doing a happy dance all night!

AWESOME!!!!!
  • KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!

>:) or o:)
  • norcogrrl
    norcogrrl Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Those are fabulous results. And, based on the results of your scan, it appears that you've actually put on a couple of pounds muscle while cutting. Phenomenal!
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's fantastic!
    I would love to get a body scan done. Nosy question but is it expensive?
  • noclady1995
    noclady1995 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!
  • cynlyn2010
    cynlyn2010 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • TBeverly49
    Options
    macchiatto wrote: »
    Wow, that's fantastic!
    I would love to get a body scan done. Nosy question but is it expensive?

I pay $25 for each one. my docs office has it. No insurance will cover it. its very comprehensive. Tells you what each limb weighs, your trunk, How much is needed waters. Its cool.
  • TBeverly49
    Options
    norcogrrl wrote: »
    Congratulations! Those are fabulous results. And, based on the results of your scan, it appears that you've actually put on a couple of pounds muscle while cutting. Phenomenal!

Yes I have gained a couple pounds of lean muscle! They liked that!
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    That's great! It would be awesome to have had a scan like that at the beginning.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    You're doing fabulously, @Batlady49 !
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    That's great! It would be awesome to have had a scan like that at the beginning.

Today is a new begining. Nothing to stop us getting one now, regardless of where we are on our journey and checking back later, on how we are progressing. :)
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    Huge congrats! Real achievement to add muscle and burn fat off. They will be writing books on what people like you do to achieve that!!
  • Deena_Bean
    Deena_Bean Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    That's fabulous! Great work, it's inspiring!
  • KeithF6250
    KeithF6250 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Super.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options

Today is a new begining. Nothing to stop us getting one now, regardless of where we are on our journey and checking back later, on how we are progressing. :)

That's true. Not sure how to find a place that does it. Especially for such a great price!
  • SuesNewImage
    SuesNewImage Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    What a great measurement to show how you achieved. Well done for sticking at it.

I just had my 1st body scan done this week. Nothing to compare it to yet but I have some figures now. Wish I did it 27kg (59lbs) ago to compare now. Not in regret though as this is a long journey for me so plenty of opportunities to compare are coming.