Day Two (week Two)

Options
AradiaStone
AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
So today has to be a rest day for me. I have way too much company coming over at random times...and I don't want to be caught in my mini shorts and sports bra doing jumping jacks LOL. So Have a great day everyone and keep posting!! :)

Replies

• lilahk95
    lilahk95 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your rest day!!!
  • Butterflykisses123
    Butterflykisses123 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your rest day, and your company! :)

I did Ripped in 30 level one and six week six pack level 1 since I had more time. I'm looking forward to the good sore feeling tomorrow.
  • lilahk95
    lilahk95 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred completed!!! Woot Woot!
  • startingtoday94
    startingtoday94 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your rest!
    I just finished day 8 of 30DS.... I really want to start level 2 for something "new" but i'm going to stick out level 1 for another to rounds :)
  • ModelMomMD
    ModelMomMD Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You ladies are doing a great job being consistent and determined, and I LOVE it :) I had two rest days this week due to paper being due to finish out another of my BSN classes...yay! I have two more classes to go and my BSN will be complete. But it starts all over again as I am in the process of applying to NP programs as we speak. It seems life can be very busy, but as long as I make time to workout I ALWAYS feel GREAT afterwards :)

I've been having a hard time putting together healthy meals for lunch since we started. I have been eating Chobani Fat Free plain yogurt with Quinoa and fruit as my lunch pr breakfast, dinner is usually protein and a veggie, and breakfasts can be oatmeal or fired egg whites with peppers and possibly a bagel thin. Any other suggestions ladies?

Also, I'm going to test out my new Polar FT60 watch today while doing Zumba...I can't wait to see how I burn...it's going to be interesting ;) I will post afterwards, talk to you ladies soon, and have a great day :)

ModelMomMD
  • Butterflykisses123
    Butterflykisses123 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    That's awesome about your classes!! Good luck with applications for NP programs!

This is my current lunch obsession: http://nutmegnotebook.com/2011/06/chipotle-chicken-taco-salad-2/ . I make it with a couple extra cups of romaine, and a batch will last several days for lunch. Just keep the dressing seperate so it doesn't get soggy. :)