End Nov Weigh In- if anyone is still here!

Options
I don't know what happened this month but I seem to have plateaued since the end of October hovering up and down between 153 and 156. It corresponds to my launching into the 30 day shred which is certainly improving my tone but its not translating into pounds lost. I'll call that an NSV and I should really be happy with it. Today I'm on 153.8 and I may yet hit my Nov goal of 152. In fairness, when I started this journey I had 150 in my head by Christmas so I should achieve that. Maybe a little under, fingers crossed! The trick will be not to go into the New Year creeping upwards of 150 again!

Chart is good until the end of December and then maybe we'll start again with a new chart and new group for the New Year. If anyone's interested, let me know.

Replies

• mmebouchon
    mmebouchon Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    The last couple of weeks my weight has really bounced around. Since I atarted strength training, in an effort to gain back some muscle, I have notice that I am really hungry. Luck for me today the scale is lower again today but I think it is just fluke.
  • aamundsoncpa
    aamundsoncpa Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I managed to lose a little even with our Thanksgiving holiday this week. I am so close to my November goal that I'm satisfied. I've put my ultimate goal as the December goal. I'll keep on participating if a new group is started even if it means maintaining. I need this accountability to stay focused!