MFP fitness buddies

Options
MalbaJayne
MalbaJayne Posts: 24 Member
Hey all!

I've been using MFP for almost a year ago, lost about 10 pounds, gained a few back, and just want to get back on the wagon!

I am definitely not a dieter - I eat pretty healthily but love wine and have a big appetite, so really rely on exercise for successes. It'd be awesome to have some similarly struggling athletic fit buddies for moral support! Ideally, looking to communicate week-long exercise plans (accountability, people!) or to become Fitbit buddies.

Ideal exercises: running, boxing

Guilty pleasures: bagels, wine

:)

Replies

• ctevis36
    ctevis36 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've gained about 15 pounds since starting an office job about a year ago. I've been working out 3 to 4 times a week the past couple of weeks.Like you, I have a big appetite and love the wine. I'm always looking for more support and motivation. Add me if you want.
  • JerrysGirl2015
    JerrysGirl2015 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I recently joined a wellness group at my office which was intended to maintain and possibly lose during the holidays. Have been pretty successful so far having lost roughly 5 pounds in about 4 weeks. I too have put on weight with my new job, being less active at work, sitting for longer period of time etc. has added some unwanted pounds. I too have a love for wine and a healthy appetite. Would love to have a buddy or two to keep each other accountable, share exercise and healthy eating strategies etc. Am really not looking for a drop the pounds, get thin quick diet or fad. I try and be aware of what I am putting in my body so prefer to eat healthy as opposed to dieting.
  • Sharie721
    Sharie721 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just re-joined MFP for some motivation and accountability. I'm about 5'8" and like to stay around 128lbs, but have put on about 10 unwanted lbs. in the last couple years. I'm 34 and am finding it easier to put the pounds on and more difficult to drop them. I've lost a lot of tone too. I'm a late night eater and have a healty appetite which is not a good combination. Would love to find some moral support and some accountability buddies.

• Crizzy22
    Crizzy22 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just re-joining MFP after some New Years Fear! I am 24F and have an unwanted 15lbs to lose- I'm 5'7" and like to be around 125-126lbs, but the office job (and cake-loving co-workers) have done a lot of damage this year! I would like to start logging correctly, and I follow a vegetarian diet. Would love some friends for support!
  • annaslindsay
    annaslindsay Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I re-joined with the hope of getting back into shape. I too like my wine and big portions but I'm getting married in September and after a fairly heavy Christmas period I need to kick my butt into shape. add me :)