Motivation accountability and support november 30 to December 6

Options
HLaR79
HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
Good morning,

Sorry i wasnt around much last week! I went away for a few days and got a mix of good and bad!
I drank only 2 glasses of water in 3 days. I drank.lots of pop, i got dehydrated! I didnt sleep right for two days! My bed mate ate chips in bed at 2 am

Good stuff, we walked for miles, i ate three meals a day and made most of them healthy, no snacking in between was done! I had one bag of popcorn that lasted all weekend and i threw half of it out when we left the hotel!

My goals this week,
Loose 1 lbs
Limit soda intake
Find the energy to clean the house up a bit

Replies

17761776 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Can't believe December is here. Wow!!!!
    December 1-7

Drink water
    Lose 1 pound
    Swim 3 times

Gayle Minneapolis
  • jltheis7
    jltheis7 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    My goals this week are to pack healthy lunches, continue to exercise 30 minutes a day, and to keep a positive mindset.

• Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    I am back after months and months of not really caring about my self or what I ate. I had to take a really hard look at my self and a lot of crying but I don't want to be like this anymore. I want to be healthy again. so today is day one back to the beginning, back to baby steps. I tracked my breakfast and I have a xmas party to go to at 12:30 and I already know there will be pizza and cookies there so I am already worried I'm going to screw things up. so I am going to go to a store and pick up a salad that I can take with me and not even go by the cookies. I am going to choice not to eat that stuff.
  • HLaR79
    HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Sorry i have been missing most of this week, i have had a crazy work week, but it is finally almost over!

Skittles: welcome back, i hope you can find a way to work things out for yourself! This thread has really gotten quiet but i stick it out week after week because it helps me and i need help alot! I am just starting to find my groove after almost a year of bouncing around the same 10 lbs

Seen my.doctor thursday she is happy with how things have gone for me diabetes wise but was irritated when found out that i never got my ultrasound appt, she must have said something cause they called friday morning and i have an appointment on thursday! Im scared my throat hurts to touch i am not sure i want someone stabbing at it but glad its happening!

I didn't get my saturday weigh in so not sure if i met the 1 lbs loss but i did well on water and my work schedule goes back to normal tomorrow so my eating will too! Thank goodness!

Hope everyone had a great weekend

• jltheis7
    jltheis7 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Hey Skittles! Welcome back!

I was overwhelmed with emotional stuff this week so I am not sure I met any goals. It just all gets to be too much sometimes. I hope next week is a healthier one.

• bevkidd1
    bevkidd1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Here we are in the first week of the new year and I cannot get back on plan. I really need to before too much longer or I won't do it at all. I have an appointment with the nutritionist at work in a week or so and I want to be in a good place at that time. I need to kick my butt into gear. Since it is almost my bedtime I will have to begin in the morning.

My food intake has been horrible since Christmas week. I feel like I am losing my motivation. I can't let that happen. I need to go back and read the reasons why I am on my journey. That should get my butt back in gear...wish me luck!