C25K, W8, D1 (Week 8, Day 1) -- Nearing the Home Stretch!

Options
DeeDiddyGee
DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
Hello, Woggers:

Week 8 begins today! After this week, we will be in the final week, WEEK 9...I have learned a lot about myself and my habits (some good, most bad) during this session. Hope you have found it enlightening as well.

Here you go:

W8, D1

Brisk 5-minute warmup then:

Jog 28 minutes without stopping

Cool down for 5-minutes and be happy this series is almost over!!!

Enjoy your day!

Dee

Replies

• Diantha21
    Diantha21 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hello, Woggers:

Week 8 begins today! After this week, we will be in the final week, WEEK 9...I have learned a lot about myself and my habits (some good, most bad) during this session. Hope you have found it enlightening as well.

Here you go:

W8, D1

Enjoy your day!

Dee

You and me both Dee!! I did this at around 4pm this afternoon, absolutely full of cold and sore throat, I plastered on a lavender stick on my chest to open and relax my airways....I started running and thought I am not really sure I should be doing this in my condition as I was struggling to breathe. I decided that it was like a runners mile so stuck with it and it got easier..when Laura!!! said to me I had done 14 mins I was somewhat relaxed and coping well, so glad I did this on a weekend day and now I am on the home stretch and UP FOR going with you in January 2016 to carry on with the 10k programme, I have listened to a couple of the narration on them and feel that I can cope with this....AND how will I feel I wonder?? next summer not only being able to do a 5k charity run....BUT to do a 10k one....I cannot thank you enough for supporting me through this plan, you are changing my out look on life generally never mind my low feelings of 'sitting' cold in the house and symptoms of SAD taking me over. I think the food logging thing will happen naturally as a result of a brilliant new life changing habit in the making!! :) Big thanks

Oh and thank you Orphia for your support and kind comments!!!! :)
  • Diantha21
    Diantha21 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    oh and I meant you and me both...learning a lot about myself - and not glad its nearly over!!
  • DeeDiddyGee
    DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Diantha21 wrote: »
    Hello, Woggers:

Here you go:

W8, D1

Enjoy your day!

Dee

You and me both Dee!! I did this at around 4pm this afternoon, absolutely full of cold and sore throat, I plastered on a lavender stick on my chest to open and relax my airways....I started running and thought I am not really sure I should be doing this in my condition as I was struggling to breathe. I decided that it was like a runners mile so stuck with it and it got easier..when Laura!!! said to me I had done 14 mins I was somewhat relaxed and coping well, so glad I did this on a weekend day and now I am on the home stretch and UP FOR going with you in January 2016 to carry on with the 10k programme, I have listened to a couple of the narration on them and feel that I can cope with this....AND how will I feel I wonder?? next summer not only being able to do a 5k charity run....BUT to do a 10k one....I cannot thank you enough for supporting me through this plan, you are changing my out look on life generally never mind my low feelings of 'sitting' cold in the house and symptoms of SAD taking me over. I think the food logging thing will happen naturally as a result of a brilliant new life changing habit in the making!! :) Big thanks

Oh and thank you Orphia for your support and kind comments!!!! :)

So glad you are here, Di! It wouldn't be the same without you. I admire your perseverance!!! Do take care, and I am looking forward to starting the new group on January 4th, which will be easy for us in the beginning, as it is like starting all over again. I feel good that you found this group beneficial! Makes it worth it!

Dee ;)