Like Minded Lushes - December 2015

Options

Replies

• rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    after today only 5 more work days until sunshine and sand. I had one vodka last night again.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I'm up 2 pounds :( it's not the booze...my diet and exercise has been crap. I need to reign it in as well.
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    First zero for the week last night. Hooray for me!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Well last week was a fail. Drank way too much Wednesday and even more Friday. I was doing so-so until the fire ball shots came out at Eric's work party. Then the tequila.....ugh. Was hanging Saturday. Therefor I had 2 small glasses of wine and went to sleep at 10 Saturday night. But yesterday I started drinking wine around 4 at family birthdays and kept on till I went to bed at 10:30. Just a little sleepy today. Still, I don't usually drink on Sundays, so that topped off my lushy week. Tis the season I suppose.....

This Friday I have Christmas dinner with my girlfriends and typically we hot tub after. I am going to either try to end that early and maybe not do it at all. I hate wasting Saturdays because I feel like crap.

So the plan is 0's Monday and Tuesday. May be watching Grey's Wednesday which usually calls for some drinks. If that's the case, I'll have ciders. I think I'll be getting back on the wagon for a little bit in January.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    We had a awesome and productive weekend!!!!

Friday-2 Manhattans and 10oz of wine
    Saturday-we had a nice lunch with my Aunt and Uncle. Came home, made fruit cakes, apple sauce and apple pie. 3 1/2 beers and 1/2 bottle of wine
    Sunday-we made over 100 pierogies and then decided to make some chocolate chip cookies...I mean if there are morsels they must be used :wink: 5 cocktails and 2 beers....seems like a lot, and it is, but we started early. I was way more drunk Saturday!!!!
    Monday-0
  • rjadams
    Options
    Yay for the zeros. Yay for the fails. (I don't feel all alone) 4 more wake ups until I wake up on the beach. started to replace the kitchen faucet yesterday. Doug got about half way thru the process and then was able to finish. I hope he gets it done today before I get home.
  • SoCalWoman
    edited December 2015
    Options
    The son is home and so is all his crap!! Spent the weekend organizing and doing laundry. I think I've made progress. Need to go through a little more...add to the donation pile, throw *kitten* out and box up the rest. We got our tree and decorated it as well. It smells so good! Drank plenty all weekend but over many hours so I never felt horrible. Maybe I'll manage a 0 or 2 this week? Definitely need to get in some workouts.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Hmmm, Monday might just = wine..........................
  • kblue2007
    Options
    As predicted.....
    Monday-6oz of wine
    Tuesday-???
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - not sure....depends on what I do.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Monday-0 plus much needed sleep.

Woke up to 30 degree temps...so cold here! Maybe some red wine tonight? I'm planning to wrap presents and wine helps.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    SoCalWoman wrote: »

Woke up to 30 degree temps...so cold here! Maybe some red wine tonight? I'm planning to wrap presents and wine helps.

I HEARD THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

I need to get my pollyanna gift wrapped for this weekend. I got a clip on man bun...yup heard that right!!! Lenny has had a bun for years and I love how it's all the rage these days, so I found it only fitting!!!! Plus they get a wawa gift card, so it is a total win win :wink:

• kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-6oz of wine
    Tuesday-10oz of wine
    Wednesday-might as well keep it going....6-10oz all depends if I do some yoga when I get home!!!
  • rjadams
    Options
    crazy week. to much to get done before sand and sun.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    1/2 bottle of red wine and a beer. Wrapping done!
    0 tonight
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 1.5 ciders

Probably a 0 tonight too. Maybe.... OK, I may have a beer. Or stop for a bottle of wine. Daphne is sick so I am leaving early today. And I left early Tuesday. I wouldn't mind since my motivation seems to lack around the holidays, but deadlines don't seem to mind that. :/
  • rjadams
    Options
    I had an unexpected zero last night. It would be great to get another tonight because come Friday the drink is on!
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Tough time of year to get in zeros. Great job guys!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Robin you're almost there!!
    I had a 0 last night.
    Last day of physical therapy today. Continued rehab exercises at home.
    Wine tonight?
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Robin, have a FABULOUS trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday-6oz of wine
    Tuesday-10oz of wine
    Wednesday-12oz of wine
    Tonight, I am meeting Lenny and some of his coworkers for a going away get together. I got a super cheap hotel room, only shame is I have to work tomorrow!!!! But lots of beers will be had!!!!