My December Goals

Options
ms_smartypants
ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
I would love to lose 5lbs before my 45th bday (which is Dec. 29th) and I would love to get my rear in gear and workout 6 days a week like I was doing prior to hurting my knee and just being lazy ...

What are your goals for this month?

Replies

• glossbones
    glossbones Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Survive 11 days with very little control over what goes into my food. Write every day. Ideally would like to get under 140 lbs by New years, but those 11 days...
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,956 Member
    Options
    Lose the last half pound to goal and make the loss STAY. I get so sick of the water-weight Hokey Pokey!
    Most immediately, I need to get rid of the rest of the pumpkin cheescake mousse from Thanksgiving. And never ever make such a huge batch of a sweet again. I did it for MIL, but she hardly kept any. I was stuck with the rest of the pan. It sings to me all day. And my food-demon still has a sweet tooth. Single serving sweets for me the rest of the month.
  • ThinnerHill
    ThinnerHill Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    My December Goals
    Be more body positive; learning to accept my changing, shrinking body and embrace me.
    Get to 160 by Christmas
    Sleep more
    Walk at least 2 miles on days off
    Love on my kids and husband more
    Spread Christmas joy to those I work with and my customers in the hustle and bustle of the holidays.
    Maintain <20 net carbs (no more sunflower kernel binges)
    ReEmbrace Winter and Christmas joy ~ past heartbreak has made this one hard. Gonna overcome and reconnect.

Thats it for now.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Awesome goals everyone ..... we can do this and we will do this :)
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Get below the 140's! I keep bouncing between 140-145lbs!
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Awesome goals everyone ..... we can do this and we will do this :)

We can! Even though I had to sneak a piece of peppermint bark my co-worker made today! Ugh....it was a little piece though!
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Hit 139.6 or below and exercise at least three times a week.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 5lbs before my 45th bday (which is Dec. 29th) and I would love to get my rear in gear and workout 6 days a week like I was doing prior to hurting my knee and just being lazy ...

What are your goals for this month?

December must be a fun but busy time for you!

For Christmas I would like the scale to stay below 150; 147 would be fantastic but I'll settle for a high 140 something.

I want to finish round 1 of P90X by Xmas. I'm modifying it and skipping a day once a week (for 5 days per week), but it gets me moving in the right direction.
  • pwrfl1
    pwrfl1 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I would like to see my scale go down another 5# by New Years, and another 5-6 inches gone for the month!
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Lose 2 more pounds by next Monday - I have a wedding and my new suit is just a bit tight.
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Bob314159 wrote: »
    Lose 2 more pounds by next Monday - I have a wedding and my new suit is just a bit tight.

Good luck @Bob314159 hope you have a great time!