Next goal (major or mini) - how will you treat yo self?

Options

Replies

• totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    @EbonyDahlia Fwiw I think the copper toning and shading is beautiful. that's a lovely tattoo, much nicer than most
  • Deena_Bean
    Deena_Bean Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    @EbonyDahlia Fwiw I think the copper toning and shading is beautiful. that's a lovely tattoo, much nicer than most

I totally agree - I really like the copper.
  • DietPrada
    DietPrada Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Deena_Bean wrote: »

I totally agree - I really like the copper.

Thank you, I get a few comments in summer if I wear a dress and it's visible (most of the time it's covered by work attire). That picture was about a week after it was done, but now it just kinda looks dull, the copper being too close to skin tone. I'd really like it to stand out more.
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Just got to my goal weight for December 21 ahead of time, normally I'd wait a few days to be sure, but there is a photography course on sale till midnight.
  • elize7
    elize7 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    For a reward... I'm not sure. Ima have to think on that and get back to you. One reward ive decided on is that once i get the money im getting surgery to correct a few unlivable consequences of gaining and losing what may wind up being 145 pounds when all is said and done. Ive lost about 126 so far, and just got a job - so onward with the savings plans. All other rewards pale in comparison and if they cost $ it will only delay the big reward. So ill have to play it by ear. I do need to give myself a reward from time to time along the way to keep motivated.
  • jaysonbucy
    jaysonbucy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    When I hit -40lbs (27ish to go) I'm getting a bottle of really good scotch.
  • ettaterrell
    ettaterrell Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    When I get down another 15 lbs I will be at my first goal weight but I've decided to keep going another 15 lbs after that. Anyways aince loosing these 26 lbs I've also lost some boob.... So I'm getting what I need, new bras lol
  • noclady1995
    noclady1995 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    My next goal is to take off another inch off my waist, but I hadn't thought of any kind of reward. Maybe a new purse? I'm a purse-a-holic...LOL. All I've been able to think about is that high that I get when I've reached a goal. My ultimate goal is to get to around 19% body fat.
  • DianaElena76
    DianaElena76 Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    I'm getting my hair chopped off today! Losing all this weight has made my face less round and more oval, so instead of long straight hair elongating my face even more I'm getting it chopped to above my shoulders (I think). I'm so excited!!!
  • RedSavvy10
    RedSavvy10 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Mini goals will be hair cuts or manicures. Main goal will be a complete make over and a tattoo I've wanted since my son was born 2 years ago!
  • blacktie347
    blacktie347 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm about halfway to my goal weight; I need to lose another 50 pounds or so, first. I started off obese and in the 200s.

When I reach my gw, my goal was originally to see how much booze it would take me to get drunk, since I expected that my tolerance would be lower by a large amount. But now I have a 4 month old daughter, so that's not an option anymore. I don't really have a new reward picked out for myself when I reach my gw. Well, aside from shopping for new pants, since my old pants are slowly getting too big. So that's something :)

This is a neat thread. Now I know my new reward will be to buy new pants when I reach my gw. Thanks OP and others for posting in this thread :D
  • phxteach
    phxteach Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I think I'll spring for a photo session with a Jared Platt. He was an photo instructor I had and he takes some amazing images. All the images taken of me in the last 15 or so years have not been pleasing, but one he took in class on the fly was good. Imagine how great I'd look if he was actually trying and I met my goal weight!
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Mami1976D wrote: »
    I'm getting my hair chopped off today! Losing all this weight has made my face less round and more oval, so instead of long straight hair elongating my face even more I'm getting it chopped to above my shoulders (I think). I'm so excited!!!

Hope you will let us see!
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit above my goal weight from 'inattention', lol. Just enough to not fit 2/3rds of my clothes. So my 'reward' will be the other 2/3rds of my wardrobe, back into my favorite skinny non-stretch 2's.
  • SoosannahK
    SoosannahK Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I want new gym clothes but I'm not sure at what point I will reward myself. I think I'll know when I get there. Probably when I drop 25lbs more.
  • DianaElena76
    Options
    P.S. I did get my hair cut (see the new profile pic for proof). :smiley:
  • blacktie347
    blacktie347 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Mami1976D wrote: »
    P.S. I did get my hair cut (see the new profile pic for proof). :smiley:

New 'do looks good!
  • DianaElena76