December 6th - December 12th: What will your commitment be?

Options
124»

Replies

• NewOR2015
    NewOR2015 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    @CaptainBoing What, no photo? :) We knew you were going to rock that corset! Your hard work has paid off. Congratulations!
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Photos will come. We danced until 4 in the morning so the photos are making the way to Facebook gradually. I then need to download them and upload on here, which doesn't work on my phone or tablet and I don't get onto my computer much when not at work! Also need to sleep as I have a 6 day working week plus all my training!
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    I'm in red and black...
  • NewOR2015
    NewOR2015 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    @CaptainBoing You look incredible! Congratulations!!
  • Living360
    Living360 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Cute outfit. I am so glad you had so much fun!
  • livingyoung28
    livingyoung28 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi all, back from California and want to thank you all for your support. My sister is doing as well as could be expected and I will be here to support her. I am ready to jump back in and get to the gym. Focus on health will keep me in a positive mode. I'm glad to see everyone is still going strong and keeping in touch. I will be at the gym after work tomorrow night!
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Hi all, back from California and want to thank you all for your support. My sister is doing as well as could be expected and I will be here to support her. I am ready to jump back in and get to the gym. Focus on health will keep me in a positive mode. I'm glad to see everyone is still going strong and keeping in touch. I will be at the gym after work tomorrow night!

Welcome home and welcome back. It sounds like you have a good plan and will be able to continue to be a support for your sister.