looking for weightloss buddies! :)

Options
hey all! I'm a 23 year old psychology/addictions counseling student and I need to lose 75lbs! :( Could use some accountability and some buddies that are pretty active and who I can get tips from. Thanks! -CeCe

Replies

• kjannke
    kjannke Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a 21 year old student studying to be a science teacher and I have 100 lbs to lose and need buddies as well!
  • marymotherofsquats
    Options
    I added you both :)
  • marymotherofsquats
    Options
    Human Services with a concentration in nonprofit :)
  • xxxpsxxx
    xxxpsxxx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm doing postgrad philosophy - I'll add you guys :)
  • candicemilner
    candicemilner Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Added all of u :)
  • eschang99
    eschang99 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a PhD in biology! Added you guys :)
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    I'm working on an MBA, though I just finished a class on 4/24 and won't start the next until 6/27. Whether taking a class or not, my primary focus is career (I'm an accountant). Add me if you want.
  • AlyssaPetsDogs
    AlyssaPetsDogs Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm a law student with about 60 pounds to lose! Adding everyone in this thread :)
  • fitgirldevan
    fitgirldevan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 30 pounds! I am going to add everyone in this thread as well!
  • mnbell2013
    mnbell2013 Posts: 45 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'm 21 years old, starting out at community college but eventually looking to transfer. Majoring in biology. Originally lost 70+lbs back in 2012-13 and gained back 40lbs, which I'm now trying to lose. Nice to meet everyone!
  • kaykountkrista
    kaykountkrista Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Anybody that wants friend me! :)
  • person2no
    person2no Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Starting a Speech-Language Pathology program this fall, also hoping to lose 150+ lbs! Feel free to add me!
  • osche731
    osche731 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I have a 6 month weight loss challenge going if anyone is interested :)
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    osche731 wrote: »
    I have a 6 month weight loss challenge going if anyone is interested :)

What kind of challenge? I notice that my results are not always as positive as expected. So I'm open to challenges to encourage positive behaviors (such as avoiding alcohol, getting a certain number of steps per day, staying within calorie goals, etc.), but avoid those that are measured by results.
  • ChemLass
    ChemLass Posts: 18 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hi, I'm starting a Chemistry PhD in a few weeks. I'm looking to lose 15-20 pounds. Add me if you want!

Anyone else work in a laboratory? I'm worried about finding the time/motivation to exercise when I'm spending 10+ hours a day, 6 days a week in lab.
  • CaitKilla
    CaitKilla Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm a junior undergraduate and I'm trying to lose 21 pounds!! We're all in this together, guys!!
  • EmilyElizabeth3
    EmilyElizabeth3 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm a senior education major.
  • OfBloodandRank
    OfBloodandRank Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Microbiology major here! Looking for some weight loss buddies too. I ended up developing a muscle disorder halfway through my undergrad and the sedimentary lifestyle has added on like 100 pounds :/ Hoping to have people help me stay accountable and positive! Feel free to add me. :)
  • AniaOzdz
    AniaOzdz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Maths and CS majoring, I wan't to lose 12 kg. Add me?