Week Dec 7th Goals and Progress.Monday Reset!

Options
barbhat13
barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
goals for this week
1.log 100%..
2.under net calories 100%
3. Carbs back to level unless extreme workouts over 1000 calories exertion
4. Eating only at dinner table or kitchen
5. Safe race on Saturday
6. Swim,bike,run twice each.
7. Lose one pound Darn it!

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    UGH!!! I had the weekend from Hell. Our coworker who is a whack a doodle went all berserk on me and then yesterday said lets forget all that happened and be friends and seal it with a hug. :# Well I want to live so yes I gave her the hug also because I work with her all week. After this weekend if it weren't because of the health insurance on my daughter I would so be out of there.

Goals for this week
    Stay alive. LOL
    exercise
    pack my lunch
    Don't drink the free soda
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Sorry about the weekend. My weekend was difficult from a food and running around constantly perspective, but was reasonably successful. My birthday today so I celebrated yesterday (and a bit earlier in the weekend). Excited to get back to it, but of course holiday stuff is starting up now too.

My week's goals are similar to the past couple of weeks:

(1) log every day and log everything, stay under calories for the week
    (2) eat only at meals (desserts can be included as part of a meal, as appropriate, if logged, of course)
    (3) get adequate sleep (I've about given up not getting up before 5 -- today it was 4! -- so I need to force myself to go to sleep earlier)
    (4) work on positive stress management -- I seriously think the sleep would make the most difference, but there are little things I can do to help
    (5) get all my key workouts in -- this week's focuses are to keep up with the running and do more swimming and strength
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    1. Log daily
    2. Sleep at least 7 hours/night
    3. At least 30 minutes of exercise 5 days/week
    4. Daily meditation/prayer time
    5. No processed foods
    6. Avoid mindless TV
    7. Go for a walk

Today, I have been on MFP for one year. This first year has been about building better habits, living a healthier lifestyle and having more energy to get through the day. Done. As I begin my second year with MFP, I would like to build on my first year by being more purposeful in improving the exercise/activity part of my life.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    @lemurcat12 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
    @JMarcella57 Happy Anniversary!!
  • lemurcat12
    Options
    Thank you! And yes, happy anniversary JMarcella!
  • barbhat13
    Options
    2020pinktogo.... Hang in there!!!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    Thanks @barbhat13 I have been with the company 23 years but it truly seems the help they hire is getting worse and worse. When you have a child with a pre existing health condition you just don't go jumping ship. Even though there have been so many times when I wanted too. LOL
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    A few days out of town with my husband this weekend will be a good test of my healthy habits. I'm trying to scope out really good restaurants in the area and look at their menus before going in to make sure there is something that will be right for me to eat. That also gives me time to get excited about the choice without all the restaurant smells confusing my senses. We are planning to spend some time in the indoor pool swimming and walking the resort's trails. We will get a good bit of walking in at the nearby outlet mall too. My goal is to continue losing a little weight during our short trip while having a really good time.
  • barbhat13
    Options
    barbhat13 wrote: »
    goals for this week
    1.log 100%..6/7 days
    2.under net calories 100%only 50%
    3. Carbs back to level unless extreme workouts over 1000 calories exertion nope... Been sick
    4. Eating only at dinner table or kitchenterrible!
    5. Safe race on Saturdayyes! A new 5k PB and placed first in age
    6. Swim,bike,run twice each.sick
    7. Lose one pound Darn it!
    nope

weird week of sickness....cant tolerate meat when sick so lots of carbs and couch time
  • lemurcat12
    Options
    Write off week for me. Did not handle stress well. Back to it this coming week.