C25K, W9, D1 (Week 9, Day 1)...we are almost DONE!

Options
DeeDiddyGee
DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
Good morning, Woggers...

We are ALMOST DONE with C25K -- this is the last week of schedules. Of course, we can keep in touch through this group...just because the schedule is complete doesn't mean we all just stop wogging (walking/jogging)!

Here is the first day of the last week of schedules -- yahoo and congrats to all!

W9,D1
Brisk 5-minute warmup walk, then:
  • Jog for 30 minutes
5-minute cool-down

The schedule is the same in Week 9 for D1, D2 and D3

Dee

Replies

• Diantha21
    Diantha21 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Completed this today Dee, and so I have already proved to myself I can do this, so happy Christmas to me...:) I didn't get too excited though as I took out my pedometer a cheap thingy that just is supposed to record steps taken!! I only did 3301 steps which equated tells me i ran only 2.5K now either it only recorded every OTHER step or it's not working properly OR I only ran 2.5k in my 30mins and have a long long way to go before I am up to speed...anyway at least I have ran for 30mins so let me see that as a first goal and then I need to hunt in the sales for a Garmin Forerunner 220....:) I dropped a hint to hubby lol, who looked totally disinterested lol....:)

Haa anyway with luck day 2 on Saturday...

Hope you are well!!

Di x
  • DeeDiddyGee
    Options
    Diantha21 wrote: »
    Completed this today Dee, and so I have already proved to myself I can do this, so happy Christmas to me...:) I didn't get too excited though as I took out my pedometer a cheap thingy that just is supposed to record steps taken!! I only did 3301 steps which equated tells me i ran only 2.5K now either it only recorded every OTHER step or it's not working properly OR I only ran 2.5k in my 30mins and have a long long way to go before I am up to speed...anyway at least I have ran for 30mins so let me see that as a first goal and then I need to hunt in the sales for a Garmin Forerunner 220....:) I dropped a hint to hubby lol, who looked totally disinterested lol....:)

Haa anyway with luck day 2 on Saturday...

Hope you are well!!

Di x

CONGRATULATIONS -- Running 30 minutes without stopping is an AWESOME ACHIEVEMENT!
  • Diantha21
    Options
    Oh I think I worked out my pedometer....It was set up for walking and I was many many pounds lighter lol...I used it years ago, I have set the centimetres as 100 for running, not exactly measured it properly but I will give it another chance tomorrow!! thanks for the vote of confidence!! :)
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Go for it, Di! You rock!
  • Diantha21
    Options
    Orphia wrote: »
    Go for it, Di! You rock!

Thank you I converted my pedometer to a running length instead of a walking length, I ran 5.08km today....YES YES YES It is like I have won the lottery, I thought 2 days ago I had only run 2.5 k...yip yip yip...sorry I am a little exited!
  • DeeDiddyGee
    Options
    Go for it, Di! You rock!

Thank you I converted my pedometer to a running length instead of a walking length, I ran 5.08km today....YES YES YES It is like I have won the lottery, I thought 2 days ago I had only run 2.5 k...yip yip yip...sorry I am a little exited!

You SHOULD be excited! KUDOS!
  • Diantha21
    Options
    Go for it, Di! You rock!

You SHOULD be excited! KUDOS!

Thanks...Dee I was v excited....very wet and v excited...looking forward to your help and support in 2016 yeah....:) xx

• Orphia
    Options
    Go for it, Di! You rock!

yay_zpsdc45ff7b.png

Woo Yay Hooplah!

So happy for you!

Didn't see this before I sent you my message.

This is awesome. It's like the whole world is different now, isn't it? Such a happy, happy, happy feeling.

So proud of you.
  • Diantha21
    Options
    Yes BUT!?!?!?? The whole world IS different isn't it lol....wait until we have 10k under our belts!!! All of us!! and thanks for the artistry, how did you do that lol, with the bits and bobs above?
  • Orphia
    Options
    To add an image, click the button above the reply box that looks like a black piece of paper with the corner folded over.

It will ask you to paste the image URL (link). Paste, then when you hit reply on your post, the pic will show up.
  • Diantha21
    Options
    You mean like this? Happy Christmas lol

6y23ugs64060.jpg
  • Diantha21
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Happy Christmas to Dee as well :) sorry for using your thread Dee for practicing my computer skills lol ;)
  • DeeDiddyGee
    Options
    Happy Christmas to Dee as well :) sorry for using your thread Dee for practicing my computer skills lol ;)

Merry Christmas to you and to all! :)
  • Diantha21
    Options
    Barggh humbug lol...:)
  • Orphia
    Options
    Well done, Di, and Merry Chrimbo to all!