C25K, W9, D3 (Week 9, Day 3) - THE FINAL WORKOUT!!!

DeeDiddyGee
DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
Hey, Woggers!

This is the FINAL C25K workout! Yippie, hurray, we survived!!!! The beauty of this program is that it never has to end. You can repeat the whole process, as interval training is known to have a higher impact than running or walking alone.

Or, if you feel you've mastered this, you can go on to Couch to 10K, which can be found in the Google Play store -- free from Zen Labs. The first few weeks will be a piece of cake to you, as it starts all over, but increases how many times you do the walk/runs.

If you'd like to continue your walking/jogging progress, please join me on the newly-created, Couch to 10K forum, "Dee DiddyGee's Couch to 10K - Starting January 4th."

Here is today's (FINAL) workout for C25K. C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S!

W9, D3
Brisk 5-minute warmup walk, then:
  • Jog for 30 minutes
Cool down for 5 minutes, then go join the Couch to 10K group ("Dee DiddyGee's Couch to 10K - Starting January 4th." and I will "see you" in January!

Happy Holidays to All!

Dee

Replies

• Diantha21
    Diantha21 Posts: 112 Member
    Hey, Woggers!

This is the FINAL C25K workout! Yippie, hurray, we survived!!!! The beauty of this program is that it never has to end. You can repeat the whole process, as interval training is known to have a higher impact than running or walking alone.

Or, if you feel you've mastered this, you can go on to Couch to 10K, which can be found in the Google Play store -- free from Zen Labs. The first few weeks will be a piece of cake to you, as it starts all over, but increases how many times you do the walk/runs.

If you'd like to continue your walking/jogging progress, please join me on the newly-created, Couch to 10K forum, "Dee DiddyGee's Couch to 10K - Starting January 4th."

Here is today's (FINAL) workout for C25K. C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S!

W9, D3
    Brisk 5-minute warmup walk, then:
    • Jog for 30 minutes
    Cool down for 5 minutes, then go join the Couch to 10K group ("Dee DiddyGee's Couch to 10K - Starting January 4th." and I will "see you" in January!

Happy Holidays to All!

Dee

Wow....I will have only just finished the 5k phew i will be amazed if I could go straight onto doing the 10k, but hey what a challenge!!