Unthaw and Refresh: Week 1: Week of 12.13.15

Options
gonabfit
gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
edited December 2015 in Social Groups
Hey everyone, not sure who is still around but I'm going to start the challenge this week. I'm on day 3 of 21 of my Taebo Challenge. ;-) Unthaw and Refresh is a 12 week challenge to jump start our new years resolutions. I'm going to just do the weight=0 and aim to lost 15 pounds during the next 12 weeks... that averages to 5 pounds a month. That feels reasonable to me.

If anyone else is interested, let me know or just JOIN in!

Gonabfit: SW 0 lbs / GW -12 lbs/ CW 0 lbs / 0 lbs this week

Joylaine: SW 190 / GW 180 / CW 187.0/ .0 lbs this week
Claire8614: SW 147lbs / GW 133lbs / CW 145.6lbs / -1.4lbs
Spideywebb: SW 163.5.0 lbs / GW 150 / CW 163.5 /
Spambo16: SW 162 lbs / GW 145 lbs / CW 164 lbs

Random: But after I named the challenge... the word unthaw started looking really weird to me LOL I started wondering if I'd used the right word or not.. but then I looked it up:

unthaw - become or cause to become soft or liquid; "The sun melted the ice"; "the ice thawed"; "the ice cream melted"; "The heat melted the wax"; "The giant iceberg dissolved over the years during the global warming phase"; "dethaw the meat"

So I did use it right even though it seems to be weird. LOL don't mind my mini-nerd moment.

Replies

• gonabfit
    Options
    I'm down 7 pounds - that's good considering I didn't want to hold on to unnecessary water weight from holiday junk or stress.

I will be looking forward to continue to try to lose 10-15 pounds before February
  • JoyLaine
    JoyLaine Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You look great! This is my week "1" - never giving up! :)
  • gonabfit
    Options
    YAY! So happy you're here! I was considering just deleting the group as I thought everyone was gone... :-D

Yay for week 1!
  • JoyLaine
    JoyLaine Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I haven't gone anywhere. Just gotten a bit too lazy for my own good :) I am really excited to see the group is still going ~ it keeps me motivated.