Abdomen: 36.5
    > 36
    Thighs: 24
    > 23.5
    Calves: 16.25
    > 16
  • Seymour32
    Seymour32 Posts: 22 Member
    Wow, great job!! Huge weight loss for week 1 :)

I try not to weigh myself often as it gets me down, but I can definitely feel and see some notable differences. My middle section feels tighter and my arms feel more toned. After a month, I will take some progress pics.

I just finished Fire 45 to kick off Week 2. Great workout, love this one. I had done this a couple of weeks ago with the breakdowns and now feel like I can do most of the moves. It felt tougher this time around but I think maybe that's because I could do more of the moves, so there was less time just bouncing around trying to get it!
  • 1Inspired
    1Inspired Posts: 13
    Super Loss!!

I didn't lose anything this week (I will weigh again tomorrow since that is my official week 2). I will make better food choices, because I am sure that is what stalled my loss. I will complete day 7 of week 1 and join you all on week 2 tomorrow.
  • Seymour32
    HIIT 20 + Stretch 10 today. HIIT was tough but I felt like by the time I worked out the moves, it was over. Hopefully it will be better next time. Certainly still got a good sweat up. Enjoyed the stretch today

Might take a rest day tomorrow, I think it will do my legs some good, they are a bit stiff
  • Seymour32
    How is everyone going?? I took my rest day today, much needed. I also went out to dinner and had a lovely pasta and wine. Naughty!!

Tomorrow is another HIIT workout for me, looking forward to it!
  • Seymour32
    Where has everybody gone?? :(

Well, I enjoyed my HIIT 15 + Sculpt 30 classes today. My second HIIT 15 and I definitely did better than the first time. The sculpt class was quite good and I was glad to get some strength training in too. I don't have a resistance band but used some hand weights instead and it felt quite hard.

I haven't had a Fire workout since Sunday so am hanging out for tomorrow's Fire 55 EZ now!!
  • Seymour32
    Fire 55 EZ today - loooong workout lol. It is not one of my favourites but I guess it's good to get a long one in now and then

NSV today - I wore some black trousers to work today that I had been unable to get on for a long time! They fit perfectly :)
  • Seymour32
    Managed to get in a Fire 30 today as I was short of time. I struggled though and my new shoes were hurting my feet. Just didn't get into it today. Looking forward to the long stretch tomorrow.

Hope someone comes back to join me soon :)