December 19th weigh in

Options
We're almost to the end of the year and the end of this challenge! I know there are still a few of you hanging in there with me....hopefully you all had success this week!

I have good news/bad news for my weigh in this week. The bad news is I didn't lose a single ounce! The good news is I didn't gain anything. This despite having a holiday potluck where I misbehaved; I didn't track well this week; and I didn't work out or even make my 10K steps every day. I had gained about 2 pounds mid-week, but the scale was exactly the same this morning as it was last Saturday.

Replies

• MsDaniG
    MsDaniG Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join the challenge or is it almost over?
  • aamundsoncpa
    aamundsoncpa Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    MsDaniG wrote: »
    Is it too late to join the challenge or is it almost over?

It doesn't look good for this particular group to keep going past this month - we've struggled with "attendance" for a month or two now. Perhaps there will be many new challenges at the start of the new year?
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I wanted to thank you for keeping this going. It was a tremendous help knowing we had this running till tomorrow. Since I hit my lowest weight so far this morning (wow, what a nice Christmas present) and am only a few ounces short of the goal I set so many months ago, I logged it today.

I'm sorry so many dropped out. I'm 4 pounds from my goal weight and didn't think I could do anything but gain ten pounds between Halloween and Christmas. So, Merry, merry Christmas- and thank you. Shelby.
  • aamundsoncpa
    Options
    fiddletime, I'm with you....I kept logging in the chart here because I needed the motivation. As of this morning, I am only 1 pound from goal and think I can do that in the next week.

Yes, it was a very nice Christmas present!! Good luck to all in 2016!!!!
  • WicklowWanderer
    WicklowWanderer Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hey folks, I'm stuck on 152 but no surprises there as I'm well and truly in holiday mode. Anyone want to start a new group for January and we'll take the chart with us?
  • aamundsoncpa
    Options
    I'd join the new group. I'm close to maintenance but this weekly check in really helps keep me accountable!!
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I was an active participant for a few months and would love to join the new group