Just Bought The Book starting 1/1

Options
Hey everyone! My mom started the Dukan diet a little over a month ago and is doing fabulous! I have serious stomach issues that started over a year ago. My Doctor suggested eliminating gluten and that has worked wonders but I am still having issues with food and having a hard time figuring out what is bothering me. So I decided to find an elimination diet right as my mom started Dukan. She has been talking to me about and gave me the book. Literally started reading it and only on page 30 but it just makes so much sense! The only reason I am waiting is so I have enough time to study the book and buy food. I would love to have friends from this group for positive support! I have a lot of weight to lose as wel so hoping this will work out with my stomach/ digestion issues! Please feel free to add me!

Replies

• paisleypickle
    paisleypickle Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm just about to restart the Dukan diet. I did it a year ago and it went really well but due to family illness I didn't stick to it.
    How have you been getting on? What results have you had so far?
  • AH_rhymes_with_FLY
    AH_rhymes_with_FLY Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm down 31.5 pounds and 34.75 inches over all as of today! I included my 1/1 to 3/1 progress photos as well! li6wmaw1nnw4.jpeg
    d6oydj0d9sd5.jpeg
    ic7i8aodxwcg.jpeg
  • globegirl08
    globegirl08 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing! Will try and add you both :)