Goals For 2016

Options
Hidanas
Hidanas Posts: 22 Member
What are some of your goals for 2016? Long term short term. Share.

Replies

• Hidanas
    Options
    Posted my goals in the introduce yourself section; but I'll post them hear again.
    1) Lower my A1C under 7
    2) Get under 240
    3) Keeping up with this and making this a really great community.
    4) The program I use to track and analyze my runs has an achievement for running at least 1 mile every day during a leap year. Getting that achievement in 2016 is my biggest goal.
    5) Do a better job tracking what I eat and eating healthier.
  • susan_sprinkle
    susan_sprinkle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Happy 2016 everyone!

I don't know if I'll use this website/app for food tracking... I've done it in the past and it just winds up being so tedious.

I'm on FitBit if anyone wants to be my FitBit friend (just search for susansprinkle@gmail.com) but my step counts have been *kitten* lately. The winter is difficult, I just want to sit on the couch cuddled in a throw blanket. I haven't been to the gym in months!!!

My boyfriend is really into a low carb/keto style of eating for weight control and I follow along with it on and off. I'm overweight and my problem is sugar. It controls my life... I think about donuts every day. If I can avoid sugar and get in some exercise from time to time, I think I'll be able to lose some weight and get into a healthy BMI range. I'm just going to take it day by day. I'll post my weight on here from time to time (I track it daily in a spreadsheet) to keep things honest and report on any cookie binges that may occur in the future.
  • Hidanas
    Options
    Welcome to the party