Next Challenge After New Year's

Options
cds2001
cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
If everyone is interested in another challenge after this New Years challenge I would be willing to set up a spreadsheet for it and get it started if no one else wants to do it and if Silverstormi is still 'away'. It would be easy to go back and copy one of her old ones and get that started up. So let me know if you would want me to do it and which holiday to use as an endpoint for the next one. Valentine's Day? A V-Day challenge would be 6 weeks. Easter? Easter is in March in 2016 and would be 12 weeks from New Years weekend.

Replies

• lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I'd be up for it, but we definitely should do a post in the main forums to let others know when we decide the timing.
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Sounds fine. Maybe start with a fresh spreadsheet for the people that decide to participate. But I'm down with whatever works for everyone.
  • freyjac
    freyjac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    We have done valentines day in the past. I kind of like the short goals myself. But I will do whatever
  • cds2001
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Yeah -- I think the Valentine's Day endpoint would work best. I've noticed in other groups that if it goes too long participation drops a lot before the end. I'll get the spreadsheet ready next week by the 31st and then start a group page for it and post that link in the main forums. I'll also share the links here on this page so we don't miss anybody. This group is listed as having 18 members right now so I may send invites out to you all when the group page is ready.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if I'm on the spreadsheet as I've been trying to maintain and not filling it in (I'll get better after the New Year, but am out of town through the weekend so won't be weighing this week).
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    I'm in and sounds good for Valentine's day.
  • 2014june
    2014june Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    yes please count me in ... x
  • CumberlandGrammy
    CumberlandGrammy Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Thank you for volunteering to do this. I'd like to stay with the group.
  • barbhat13
    barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Valentines day sounds good to me.... I want to stay with this group too...
  • 00spungee
    00spungee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    2014june wrote: »

HI I have changed my user name but still want to be in the group please x

• 00spungee
    00spungee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    00spungee wrote: »
    2014june wrote: »

HI I have changed my user name but still want to be in the group please x

Also think I may of deleted some of you as a friend sorry i will see if i can find you x

• cds2001
    Options
    That's ok. When I do the spreadsheet and new group I'll be going by the current member list for this group.