Introduce yourself

Options
littlewolf3785
littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
Hello, my name is Sarah! I am 33, and I started my lifestyle change of becoming healthier back in February of 2013. I got tired of looking in the mirror and not liking the person that was reflected back to me so I made a change for the better me. Since February I had started my own page on FB called Journey for Healthy Living and in March I joined MFP. Since then I have gotten a lot of support through both groups and realized that one way or another we are all in the same boat of getting to a better and healthier life style.

I have lost 20 lbs so far on my journey and have a little ways to go. I have never felt better and more energetic since I was a child or teen.

I liked watching all the stars on Dancing with the Stars and how they learned all those dance moves, so now here I am, and were going to learn together. I hope you all enjoy for the Month of July!

Replies

• TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    My name in Dana. I am 43. My husband and I used to dance before a series of car accidents left me unable to move freely. Subsequently, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. I have determined to lose all the weight I gained over the last 9 years and dance again. I have never watched Dancing with Stars but the idea of a Dance boot camp caught my eye. It might take me longer to get my body moving but I am determined to start somewhere. I can do some of the moves I'm sure.
  • littlewolf3785
    Options
    We can learn together, for the most part I have two left feet, thought this would be a great way to get out there and learn something and have fun doing it.
  • thinbitch63
    thinbitch63 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Lill,I really don't stay interested in in exercise long but I love to dance so this sounds like a great way to move snd build strength! Count me in !
  • littlewolf3785
    Options
    Hi I'm Lill,I really don't stay interested in in exercise long but I love to dance so this sounds like a great way to move snd build strength! Count me in !

I will make sure to try to keep it interesting for you Lil! :happy: