Day for weigh in.

Options
2»

Replies

• lmitchellf
    lmitchellf Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    potatoyam wrote: »
    hello imgur weight loss peeps. I'm in, I won't be weighing in for a few weeks though. Here we go! Last time I weighed in I was 197, we'll stick with that for now. Thank-god the holidays are over!

Awesome lot less temptation now they're over! It makes it so much easier when all the yummy stuff is gone.
  • lmitchellf
    Options
    Betty0320 wrote: »
    Just joined. I was 190.2 this morning.

Welcome! I look forward to your weight loss progress!
  • RedDragon09
    RedDragon09 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Just joined this morning - um hai. I'm at 184.3 now - goal is to hit 140 before my wedding in October. I'm nervous and excited and scaroused at having real accountability with numbers to real (awesome) people. :open_mouth:
  • Iwanttobeevil
    Iwanttobeevil Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    367 lbs :(
  • Xannedoe
    Xannedoe Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Just joined this morning - um hai. I'm at 184.3 now - goal is to hit 140 before my wedding in October. I'm nervous and excited and scaroused at having real accountability with numbers to real (awesome) people. :open_mouth:

Good luck, we're all here for support and motivation!!!
  • Xannedoe
    Xannedoe Posts: 48 Member
    Options

Let's do this thing!!! whenever you need motivtion or have question, be sure to ask em. I'm 100% sure that a kind imgurian will help you :)
  • lmitchellf
    Options

Hello, and welcome! Don't worry so much about the number you see, just be honest and consistent with food tracking and you'll see results! We are all here to lose and I know you've got this!!
  • lmitchellf
    Options

Congratulations on your wedding (my wedding anniversary is October as well!) Having that is a motivator will help you on your journey. I look forward to hearing about your (and everyone's) accomplishments along the way.
  • lmitchellf
    Options
    Hi Imgurians.
    I have to buy a scale still, so I won't be weighing in until next week. But based on the weight I was about a month ago, I'm starting this weight loss thing somewhere near 310 lbs.

I'm 5'9 and I just got a fit bit thingy for Christmas. We'll see how sucessfull this year will be.

My fit bit should be coming in the mail this week. I will be adding you over there too! It'll be fun to see your progress :)
  • MichaFran
    MichaFran Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, 220 at 6'1". Aiming for 170. Here we go! :p
  • Chinita7187
    Chinita7187 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm at 270 down from 273.2 last week
  • lmitchellf
    Options
    I'm at 270 down from 273.2 last week

Nice job! I'm able to see your food diary as well. Maybe when you're ready, you can start subbing some of your soda intake with water. It'll make a difference when you get down to the nitty gritty of your weight loss.
  • hollym2992
    hollym2992 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late getting on this train...but I weighed in this morning at 292.6. Hopefully that'll be a much different number this time next year!
  • lmitchellf
    Options
    hollym2992 wrote: »
    I'm a little late getting on this train...but I weighed in this morning at 292.6. Hopefully that'll be a much different number this time next year!

Better late than never!! I do weigh ins for the group on Sunday morning, so a post will go up every Sunday for you to post your current weight and any losses or gains!