A holy Crap Moment

afg5zqhjlexm.jpg

So today I decided to do a picture to see what I look like from when I started putting more effort into weight loss which was in September. I struggled a lot until October when SunnyBunny told me about LCHF. So really the weight that I lost was from the end of Oct, but still I am just going with September. I hope you all don't mind and that I am not breaking any rules by posting pics because I am not fully dressed.

When I saw the series of pictures that was taken I almost started to cry because I could, for the first time ever, see a big difference in the way that I look. In such a short amount of time.

Thank you all for helping me. I know that I don't get it right most of the time, but just trying has brought me here.

Becca

Replies

• camtosh
    camtosh Posts: 898 Member
    Way to go! It will only get better! kcko
  • Kitnthecat
    Kitnthecat Posts: 2,070 Member
    Congratulations, it just keeps getting easier from here on in !
  • RebeccaMaunder
    RebeccaMaunder Posts: 171 Member
    Thank you so much!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,428 Member
    You are doing great!!!
  • erindellamore
    erindellamore Posts: 46 Member
    That's incredible progress! Imagine what you'll achieve in a year
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Awesome progress ....Congrats :)
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    That's great progress!
  • ndvoice
    ndvoice Posts: 161 Member
    It's so great to see results!! Such a difference in a small time. You are rocking it!!
  • ettaterrell
    ettaterrell Posts: 887 Member
    Great job
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Congratulations on your weight loss!! Keep up the great work!
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Your hard work is definitely showing! So glad you've hung in there to see, and feel, this!! It's wonderful! So happy for you!
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    That's fantastic! Definitely a major difference! There's so much more in store for you in the months to come! Can't wait to follow your progress! Great work!
    You have time to work out the details along the way. That's what we all have to do. It's a learning process and you've clearly made a great start! And isn't it great to realize that this is just the start?!? Many more great progress pics will surely follow.
  • SlimSonic
    SlimSonic Posts: 127 Member
    Well done, you're doing really well, we all have little hiccups. Looking forward to to the next photo update.
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Brilliant. Looks like you will be feeling great as well as looking great.
  • Jbarnes1210
    Jbarnes1210 Posts: 308 Member
    Good for you! I love comparing pictures, for me that's the best way to see my progress.
  • pwrfl1
    pwrfl1 Posts: 673 Member
    Fantastic results! Keep up the good work !!!
  • danidanibobani
    danidanibobani Posts: 125 Member
    Way to go!
  • RebeccaMaunder
    RebeccaMaunder Posts: 171 Member
    Thank you all. I am still in Shock over this as I have never felt like this or seen these results. Once in my life I lost about 80 ish lbs, but it was so different, and I couldn't see it. This time I can see and feel a difference already and that is motivating.
  • nicintime
    nicintime Posts: 381 Member
    It is SO worth it!

Well done!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    It really does work!

p.s. - I have a black cat too.