TURBO FIRE DAILY CHECK IN 2016 - BACK TO IT CLASS!

Options
BeLightYear
BeLightYear Posts: 1,550 Member
A new board to get us going again :)

Replies

• BeLightYear
    Options
    Monday January 4th, Fire 30 and 60 minutes of walking
    Tuesday, Fire 55 and 35 minutes of walking.
    Wednesday, Fire 45EZ and 45 minutes of walking
    Thursday, Fire 60 and 30 minutes walking
    Friday, Fire 55 and 35 minutes of walking
    Saturday and Sunday, rest days.

Basically, my plan is TF + walking = 90 minutes. My new job looks like it is going to be more desk time (booooo) so I gotta get my steps in early!

No matter what schedule or nonschedule you are following, let's check in and cheer each other on! :mrgreen:
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Yay! What a great plan. That looks like a great schedule too. I've been in Florida visiting my in- laws and now we are in Ohio with my folks. TF can't start early enough for me. Can't wait to get going.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Congratulations on passing your Grad Class Lexi!

Congratulations to your son also Coach!

Fire 30 complete, didn't do the full 60 minutes of walking, yet, but I will.

I have the next two weeks off, no excuse to not get in at least 10,000 steps and hit my calorie burn goals.

I am up 5.2 pounds since my lowest weigh in, not happy with myself, but time to reign it in :neutral: Doesn't help I have been eating a ton of processed food full of salt and chemicals, I bet once I get myself back to cooking from scratch, that 5 will go away quickly!

Fire 55 tomorrow morning, hope to see you in class :mrgreen:
  • coachreyes
    Options
    I love TF. I always want to try another program but I seem to get good results from TF so there's no need to change, plus I like it.

TF 30 wasn't the problem but getting out of bed was. I was really tired. Normally I jump out of bed, but I hit the snooze alarm twice this morning. The dogs were sure excited to see me. It was an hour earlier than their regular time. haha
  • awilliamslee784
    awilliamslee784 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Just finished Fire 30. First day as a substitute wasn't too bad. The students kept me on my toes lol.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Yippee, we did it!

Fire 55 tomorrow?? Anyone?? :wink:
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Way to go Lexi and Amy. I did 55 this morning. That one has always been my favorite. I got out of bed much easier. It was chilly when I let the dogs out that's for sure.

I have decided to do the TF program until my spring break. That would be the first 12 weeks. I'll take a rest day tomorrow and start the full fledged program on Friday. I believe I will be more accountable this way.

• awilliamslee784
    Options
    Way to go Amy and Coach!
    Fire 55?? :# Amy is not playing any games in the new year. ;) Well I just finished Fire 55. My legs and arms felt like lead weights. Time for workout #2...getting the 3 youngest ones ready for bed. Tomorrow is my TF rest day.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    I'm excited about doing the program again.

I have a question. Has anyone ever "juiced" we bought a juicer and considered a juice fast to cleanse. I'm very leery. I enjoy food too much.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    TF 30 this morning. Finally the 4:30 alarm wasn't so bad. I wish I could do a hybrid, but I don't find myself as motivated for some reason. I like the structure of the program and I guess that's the reason I'm doing it. The only thing I don't like is the Stretch 40 and I know that is the one workout I need more than anything. Flexibility has never been my strong point.

Have a great day and hope to see you soon in class.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    HIIT 15 this morning and I supplemented with the elliptical. I actually enjoyed the workout this morning. I need to improve again on my intensity but the HIIT workouts are going to be a good addition back into my workouts.

It's Friday. It's been good getting back into the flow of things and school. Here's to a great weekend.
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Way to go Coach! I'm not even ready for a HIIT workout yet. I just finished up Fire 30 (also did that yesterday). How many calories does one burn when trying not to back into a kid practicing their violin right behind you? He was in another room. The next thing I know, he set up his stand and was plucking away. Anyway, have a great weekend!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Sorry for being MIA class ~ I am totally restarting next Monday! New job, new workouts (well meaning getting off my *kitten* and working out again) and final weight destination to come!!

Lexi, Violin? Really? Argh!

You two are doing great ~ promise, I will be back on Monday!! Will need it to calm my nerves before my first day!!!! :heart:
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Amy, he wanted to play the violin. I was so shocked because I played it for a couple of years (I don't think I even told him that). So I spent about 2 minutes trying not to kick the stand or the rental violin.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Rest day today. Haha Slept late. Stayed up and watched the National Championship football game last night. I will load TF 55 in the DVD player tonight before I go to sleep. No excuses in the morning.

My friends son has taken up the violin and his go is to make the Toledo Symphony. Just like all instruments it takes practice and dedication. Not a bad trait to learn. I do admire anyone with musical talent because I have zero.
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    I took a rest day yesterday because my elbow was bothering me. I'm going to knock out TF 55 (hopefully it doesn't knock me out) without the weighted gloves. My mom made sure my brothers and I learned how to play an instrument (even though none of us stuck with it long). I also "played" the French horn and the timpani in high school.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    TF55 this morning. This one has always been my favorite. I enjoy the first finale' as much as anything. It's only been a week but I already feel pretty good.

As of right now, I believe I am going to do a 3 day juice cleanse. My wife is going to join me, so at least we'll be able to support one another. The shopping list is crazy including 36 apples and 57 carrots among lemons, beets, cucumbers, kale leaves, etc. We'll see how it goes. I'm hoping this will revive my body after treating it so bad during the holidays.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    TF 45 this morning. I haven't done this one in al long time. It's not my favorite. A little too dancy for me. Haha it's been a great week and I'm ready for week two.
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Way to go Coach! I slacked off this week big time! I'm substitute teaching in a special education class this month...and they wear me out!
  • coachreyes
    Options
    I am teaching one section of Math to emotional disabled students and I understand. These kids require your undivided attention. I've had a good week one, my body feels good and I'm looking forward to this program again.