Replies

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
  • sannferris
    sannferris Posts: 1,432 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    This is the dress that I wanted, but it's no longer available in my size.

f4sgpjwy8u53.jpg

These are my new shoes
    t3chn9tikeby.jpg
  • sannferris
    Options
    Sorry, it looks like I just blew up the page.
  • sannferris
    Options
  • mygnsac
    edited December 2015
    Options
    When we post here, if we can reduce the size of the photos, it should be ok.
    That's what I did with Cisco's pic above.
    Otherwise, if you're on a PC you reduce the resolution on the page enough to see the pics.
    To reduce the size, hold down the "Ctrl" key and then keep pressing the
    minus (-) key until you can see the pic. When you're done, be sure to increase the
    resolution by holding down the "Ctrl" key and keep pressing the plus (+) key
    until you're back at your normal resolution.

That dress was so pretty Sheryl. I'm sorry you weren't able to get it. I hope
    you find another one you like as much!
  • sannferris
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Thanks Marcie, I forgot about the zoom feature and making the entire page smaller. It worked very well and was perfectly visible at 30%.

I have scrolled and scrolled on FB and can not find that post about the broken tail bone I wanted to share. Oh well, I'll never understand the workings of FB.
  • mygnsac
    Options
    sannferris wrote: »
    Thanks Marcie, I forgot about the zoom
    feature and making the entire page smaller. It worked very well and was perfectly visible at 30%.

I have scrolled and scrolled on FB and can not find that post
    about the broken tail bone I wanted to share. Oh well, I'll never understand the workings of FB.

I'll bet the story was funny! Sure glad mine was only bruised and not broken. If it
    was broken I'd be all kinds of whiny now. Ha!
  • arobed53
    arobed53 Posts: 2,004 Member
    Options
    I liked the first dress but the second one is pretty too. The shoes will go well with it.
  • sannferris
    Options
    This was posted on facebook by a woman who had broken her tailbone.
    She thought highly of the ER doctor simply from his discharge instructions.

jnltoq9gokah.jpg
  • sannferris
    Options
    Thanks Debora, I really liked that first dress too. The one I ordered is beautiful, but so "iffy" that it will fit. I'll tell you next week when it arrives.
  • mygnsac
    Options
    This was posted on facebook by a woman who had broken her tailbone.
    She thought highly of the ER doctor simply from his discharge instructions.

jnltoq9gokah.jpg

That second dress is real pretty too! That doctor's note is too funny. I wonder if she was able to follow instruction #5?
  • sannferris
    Options
    This photo was a few days ago after John was finished with the firewood
    v696xkitchoi.jpg

We brought in more firewood this morning, John started sorting and arranging several hours ago.
    upk58kjs5qpd.jpg

A while later, he's still at it
    tp4ayafi8h8j.jpg

Finally finished, all the bark is in it's own crate.
    n1rkyxbap9ca.jpg

• jlhawki
    jlhawki Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    d5p584q4xp5e.jpg

This is just a small section of what we are dealing with in St. Louis. I have friends who are literally stuck in their neighborhoods! One of the hospitals is a island and we can only get there by helicopter :(
  • sannferris
    Options
    Oh Jannie, how tragic. I've been watching this on the news. I'm glad that your home and family are safe.
  • anewstart22
    anewstart22 Posts: 885 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

Your going to love the dress you ordered, mine was the blue one I had altered for me.
    Very comfortable but definitely need a slip with it even though it has one layer built in just so it slides easily on the slip when you move. I actually wore a 100% cotton half slip and it worked great,
    well part of the reason for the cotton was because of my sweating I do with any kind of material that isn't cotton. I took a full 100% cotton slip and cut the top part off and lined the dress with that using temporary
    hem stickers and then we sewed the bottom half with a piece of elastic to make a half slip. I was very comfortable in my dress.
  • anewstart22
    anewstart22 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Jlhawki, Oh my gosh, that is terrible for everyone affected. I am so sorry to see and hear about everything people are dealing with regarding the strange weather patterns
    we have been having. Take care and stay safe out there.
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Sheryl, I can just feel the warmth from your pics! Looks like John did a good job getting that wood arranged!

Jannie, that is just such a sad sight. Please be safe in all of that!
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Here's Cisco with his new "Thunder Shirt" on. Wish us luck tonight with the loud fireworks!

n4e2ak903vt4.jpeg
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Here's Cisco while the loud fireworks are going off. This Thunder Shirt may be working!

yrk4ufvcf9zq.jpeg