Help!!!!!

Options
Had banding done almost 5 years ago lost 35kg 2 years ago had major block had a barium swallow which show swelling so half my fluid was removed put 20kg back on slowly had my band filled and slowly lost 10kg in that time major reflux vomiting in my sleep and I couldn't get back to my goal weight or my green zone...Painfully lost another 5kg before my wedding in June but still wasn't right fast forward to Oct seen a different surgeon in another barium and found a slip from 2years ago omg so upset so angry so free of charge got it repositioned and now back at my very first starting weight I'm starting again so depressed and angry and sad... Had my Dr told me 2years ago I would have had it fixed then.. And to make it worse I'm putting weight on its not working...Meal suggestions please...As I'm losing my self worth and my mind I just want to curl up and hide

Replies

• sinderstorm
    sinderstorm Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry. I'm a VSG patient, so no banding experience. I wish I could offer solid advice but the best I have is possibly doing the 5 day reset and then working back through the stages again. Have you considered an band to RNY or VSG revision? There are a few people here who have done them.
  • mz_hartbreaka
    mz_hartbreaka Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I wanted to get the sleeve done and my surgeon refused saying I wasn't big enough lol now I'm back to where I started I'm so angry at myself I'm angry at my drs
    First time around I lost weight ore surgery on the shakes this time nothing... I'm just so upset I don't no what to do

• AngieViolet
    AngieViolet Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I've had great success so far with RNY. I share my diary, so if you'd like to see what I'm eating...I'm an open book. Feel free to send me a friend request! I'm only 6weeks out, but I love my new body plumbing...feels natural to me.