Older, wiser, and mule-ish. I need friends!

squitio
squitio Posts: 9 Member
I love Moscow mules. Seriously. And I don't particularly want to give them up. I used to be young and ascetic. I ran 70 miles per week, never drank, never ate junk. Then, at 39 I had a kid. Cookies with milk, Mac and cheese, ice cream cones... The good stuff. Now I'm 47. The cookies, the chips, the playtime with a kid rather than 90 minutes at the gym.... It all adds up to an almost twenty pound weight gain and an out-of-shape gal, literally and figuratively. My rump is a bit too rounded.... A bit like a mule, I'd say.

So, here I am. I need some mfp friends. I need to recalculate my nutrition goals. I would like to get back to fit but I would also like to enjoy the occasional cocktail. I enjoy reading the posts of this smart group. Thank you all for posting the things you post!

Please friend me!

Replies

• crittergirl222
    crittergirl222 Posts: 120 Member
    Just accepted your friend request. Here's to an *kitten* kicking 2016!
  • Katab4
    Katab4 Posts: 51 Member
    squitio wrote: »
    I love Moscow mules. Seriously. And I don't particularly want to give them up. I used to be young and ascetic. I ran 70 miles per week, never drank, never ate junk. Then, at 39 I had a kid. Cookies with milk, Mac and cheese, ice cream cones... The good stuff. Now I'm 47. The cookies, the chips, the playtime with a kid rather than 90 minutes at the gym.... It all adds up to an almost twenty pound weight gain and an out-of-shape gal, literally and figuratively. My rump is a bit too rounded.... A bit like a mule, I'd say.

So, here I am. I need some mfp friends. I need to recalculate my nutrition goals. I would like to get back to fit but I would also like to enjoy the occasional cocktail. I enjoy reading the posts of this smart group. Thank you all for posting the things you post!

Please friend me!

Sent you friend request