belly fat

Options
13»

Replies

• ChristinaOrr65
    ChristinaOrr65 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Yes I've always struggled with belly fat. I've just been trying to do more cardio the past couple weeks, and trying to eat more strict on macros, and diet. It sucks because I've lost a lot of body fat since I started this journey (18% body fat lost) but I still can't seem to get rid of my belly. Hoping in the next few months it will shred off. I try changing my work out program often and core exercises help me feel tight in the stomach.

I would incorporate some weight training with your cardio to see the best results. Building muscle helps you keep burning more fat, even after your workout is over.
  • angie_kins
    angie_kins Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I worked out hard for like 1.5 years. Major core exercises and all. Never got rid if the pooch. You could feel the muscle there. Now I have been out of the gym for 10 months. I feel terrible and look terrible. I disgust myself. My whole body looks bad. I am soft every where. I started back at the gym 3 days ago. I have only done cardio so far. A knee injury is was took me out of the gym. I need some serious help.

Congrats for getting back to the gym, that's where it all starts. I'll be cheering for you!
  • trumpetsarecool
    trumpetsarecool Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I suffer from belly fat too! It all seems to go there! So annoying! I do Insanity and HIIT workouts as well as some lifting and it makes a huge difference. Eating clean, cutting out empty calories and calorie deficit is also key to losing stubborn belly fat. My goal is to shed 15-20 lbs and be able to wear a bikini in the next 2 years. Good luck!!!!
  • kathy5556
    kathy5556 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My grandmother told me it was baby fat when I was 10 years old. I'm 54 and it's still here!!