Females mid-20's/30's?! Let's keep eachother motivated!

I'm 5'5" current weight 154 - looking for peer role models - let's keep eachother motivated on the journey!

Replies

• thinsified
    thinsified Posts: 5 Member
    I'm 22, but close enough? I'm also kind of new to this but am doing my best
  • dk6boys
    dk6boys Posts: 67 Member
    I'm 32 -eek! Also trying to get the weight off. 5'1" 137 pounds. I've been low carb for over a year but gained a good chunk this summer while dealing with my father's illness. Trying to stay on track now. Keeping my carbs around 50 per day, hoping to lower that down this next week.
  • I'm 24, current weight 195 :neutral: Working my way down to 135ish starting today! My macros:
    24g Carbs
    71g Protein
    168g Fat
    1886 Calories
  • tgaarder
    tgaarder Posts: 3 Member
    Hi all! 26 yof, holding a solid 149 lbs down from ~180 (highest was 220+). Transitioning from fat loss to muscle gain... Tricky stuff! :smile:

Biggest challenges:
    - emotional/anxious over-eater
    - work 12 hr overnight shifts

What works for me:
    - interval training (I can do anything for 10-30 seconds!)
    - cyclical ketogenic / low-glycemic lifestyle
    - variety! weight lifting, body weight exercises, yoga, speed skating, walking
  • goodgod_lemon
    goodgod_lemon Posts: 5 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm 30yo, 5'6", and currently 183 (GW 140lb). I try to stay under 30g net carbs and I do a bit of IF. Trying to incorporate more exercise into my routine!
  • ninkira1
    ninkira1 Posts: 31 Member
    Hey everyone! I'm 25, 5'5", and battling down from 175lbs to 130lbs! I'm also an anxious eater, but I found if I stick to a rulebook I can have that telling me "no". And Ive found Keto to work best for me, since I need something satisfying to work all day on my computer lol.

Once I get into a good rhythm I'll be back doing kenpo karate and trying to get my muscles up! A lot of ppl in my profession suffer injuries, and the best way to avoid it is muscles lol

Please add me! I'm pretty active and I like to talk and compare different methods :)
  • Kaitlyn811
    Kaitlyn811 Posts: 49 Member
    edited April 2016
    Hi! Bumping this back up..
    I'm about to be *gulp* 26!
    After baby 2 I am struggling so hard to get back to a healthy weight! Currently 206 and my long term goal is 140-150! (Height is about 5'7'' so I'm apparently considered "obese")
  • laprovocateur
    laprovocateur Posts: 128 Member
    28, 5'3", SW 244.2, CW: 217.4 GW 144.2
    Keto since 12/28/15 (although did it without calorie restriction since 3/2014)

I have a looooooong way to go, but I'm a lifter so it's slow and steady!!! #ketogains
  • kimplovely
    kimplovely Posts: 13 Member
    dk6boys wrote: »
    I'm 32 -eek! Also trying to get the weight off. 5'1" 137 pounds. I've been low carb for over a year but gained a good chunk this summer while dealing with my father's illness. Trying to stay on track now. Keeping my carbs around 50 per day, hoping to lower that down this next week.

Hey! WE have very similar macros. I'm 33, 5"1 and currently fluctuate between 135-137 due to water weight. I've been low-carbing again after falling off last year!
  • Bregetfit
    Bregetfit Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2016
    Lost 40 pounds on Keto and was super active and felt great, gained everything back due to grad school and new full time teaching job at the same time. Lack of exercise and poor eating.

Love love loved Keto and felt so good when I was doing it and regularly exercising.

Back on as of two days ago.
    25yo 5'7" 159lbs
    GW 125 lbs-135 lbs depending on muscle mass
    Looking for me BF% to go back down to around 20%

Add me! Looking to keep motivated!
  • rakillah
    rakillah Posts: 1 Member
    I'm 24, 169 lbs with a goal of 135. I've never done Keto before but am looking forward to starting and losing this weight for summer
  • dk6boys
    dk6boys Posts: 67 Member
    Starting keto tomorrow! Done low carb on and off for 2 years and feel my best on that eating style. Can't wait to get back in it with new and stronger determination! I'm 33, mom to 6, 5'1" 130 lbs. Goal weight: 110
  • wimberleybonnette737
    wimberleybonnette737 Posts: 68 Member
    Hi there! 29...5ft3 ~120 lbs...eating at maintenance for body recomp (build muscle/lose fat) slow and steady wins the race. Been doing low carb since week of Thanksgiving and official keto since Nov 27 2016. Loving the therapeutic benefits of keto as well as ability to shed BF% and maintain muscle better than any other way of eating I have tried. Can never go back to being a carbivore. I am even planning out our upcoming vacation to Mexico so I can stay keto. Feel free to add me as a friend! I keep my diary open!
  • Tabeeevans
    Tabeeevans Posts: 9 Member
    Hey! I'm 23 :)

I'm a stress eater and have recently gained weight that I want to lose. I'm also working out frequently.

I'm 5"5 and 169lbs, my goal weight is at least 135lbs.

Anyone feel free to add me :) I'd love some friends and support.

Tabee x
  • acasp04
    acasp04 Posts: 15 Member
    edited October 2017
    Hello out there! Long-time keto advocate, and I've recently gotten back into it hardcore with tracking/blogging every day. I have a lot of you on my friends list already, but feel free to add me if you're not :)

F27|5'4"|SW:215|CW:178|GW1:165
  • KetoGirl0451
    KetoGirl0451 Posts: 2 Member
    F30/5'1"/SW:258.8/CW:239.7/GW:115

With keto, I lost 19lbs in the 28 days!
  • kac2288
    kac2288 Posts: 1 Member
    Starting back up with keto again - my husband and I were able to see some significant weight loss when we went keto a two years ago, so it's time to make it a more long-term change! Always looking for support or to help support anyone else!

F29/5'8"/SW:228.3/GW1:200/GW2:190
  • Umm_Leila
    Umm_Leila Posts: 23 Member
    Hi everyone!

I'm 31 (31 in 2 months)

Height 5'6"
    Starting weight 446lbs
    Current weight 360lbs
    Goal weight 200lbs

I started keto about 2 years ago, but kept falling off the wagon, and have been back at it for 3 weeks now.
  • RhiannonBecks
    RhiannonBecks Posts: 189 Member
    Hi all, I may be the oldest here, 35 here!

I am 5'10 and some change, current weight #182- this is the heaviest I have been in SEVERAL YEARS. Even typing that out was honestly hard. I did keto for about a year (off & on, messed with macros, let too many things slip in) and ended up gaining the 12# I lost plus 5 more. UGH. I have been eating basically all the carbs and sugar for the last 3 months and I feel awful.

My husband & I plan to start keto again in the new year, getting through the next few weeks w/planned holidays, finishing up the food we have in the house before buying more.

My goal is variable, I will never have a 'beach body' per say, but I'd like to get down to around 155-160 again, I think. I just started back at the gym last week with a personal trainer 2 days, and cardio 2 additional days. I am setting some small goals along the way and REALLY hope to make this a lifestyle and WOE this time.

• Umm_Leila
    Umm_Leila Posts: 23 Member
    Umm_Leila wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

I'm 31 (31 in 2 months)

Height 5'6"
    Starting weight 446lbs
    Current weight 360lbs
    Goal weight 200lbs

I started keto about 2 years ago, but kept falling off the wagon, and have been back at it for 3 weeks now.

**Update**
    Weight is now 367