JOS body comp goals

Hi Gang, Steve and I are on board for this body comp accountability thingy. My goal is to loose 7lbs while eating High Carb, Low Fat Vegan. Lets get this party started.

Replies

• afdrmom
    afdrmom Posts: 5 Member
    My goal is 6-8 pounds doing high protein lower (than usual) carb. Eating less refined sugar, not cutting out my wine and still enjoying my afternoon Godiva chocolate.
  • SteveSwanlund
    SteveSwanlund Posts: 4 Member
    I've lost 27 lbs since halloween and have another 10 to loose. I am currently on schedule to meet my goal the first week in march. I have a BQ on May 1 that I want to have rebuilt some muscle for. My eating plan has been lower carb, moderate fats and protien, intermittent fasting 2 consecutive nights per week. I am currently 15 lbs lighter than my PR Ironman in October 2014.
  • edeovino
    edeovino Posts: 1 Member
    Just started The Core diet... Used their race nutrition plan in the past. Goal is to get into the mid 160's for IM Wisconsin... Sitting at 177 right now
  • Hardbeck
    Hardbeck Posts: 3 Member
    I'm in.

I have 2 really big climbing days this year and I want to be as light as I've ever been while still being healthy and not sacrificing any power.

Right now, my attack is a simple one...less crap in and pound the fruits and veggies. I don't really fit into any particular diet niche.

Less bad, more good. Monitor macros.
  • Hardbeck
    Hardbeck Posts: 3 Member
    I've lost 27 lbs since halloween and have another 10 to loose. I am currently on schedule to meet my goal the first week in march. I have a BQ on May 1 that I want to have rebuilt some muscle for. My eating plan has been lower carb, moderate fats and protien, intermittent fasting 2 consecutive nights per week. I am currently 15 lbs lighter than my PR Ironman in October 2014.

Wow. Losing 27 lbs during the Halloween to New Year's stretch is impressive. Lots of discipline right there!
  • bskantor
    bskantor Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in! My weight doesn't fluctuate much but I want to build some muscle and lean out. My last DEXA scan before IMAZ had me at 20%BF, and I would like to get down to 17-18%.
  • JCulbMD
    JCulbMD Posts: 4 Member
    I have been holding 10-15 lbs over my former "A-Game" Race Weight for the last 24 years! That's an achievable goal! Focus on reducing those breads, cheese, and sugars should do the trick
  • trishmarshall259
    trishmarshall259 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi all. I'm heavier than I've ever been since starting up tri's. It also seems when I use an app like this one or lose it I GAIN weight. So I've been trying to eat clean and am reading Racing weight looking to implement that strategy to see if that works in my head better! I'm looking to drop back to my IMAZ weight of 142/143 for IMWI. 9 ish pounds
  • Looks like all our goals are attainable. I have to say that entering my stuff in here has been a pain. I really like cronmeter better. I think I will switch to that, but still dome in here once a week and start a topic thread for us.
  • 1lovetorun
    1lovetorun Posts: 2 Member
    Hardbeck wrote: »

Wow. Losing 27 lbs during the Halloween to New Year's stretch is impressive. Lots of discipline right there!

Nice job!
  • rstrauss3
    rstrauss3 Posts: 1 Member
    Finally getting in on this! I've gone from 152lb at IMWI to 164lb today, which is still 10lb less than where I typically am in January. Looking to chip away at 8-10lb over the next few months, starting May or June in the mid-150's in route to IMLP.