jiggley skin

Options
Inkybit
Inkybit Posts: 37 Member
so it's not as bad as I was bracing for during weight loss... but I do have some loose skin and stretch marks, and darn it I still got that squishy spot on my belly. any recommendations for losing that. my last bit of weight its just toning. it's a little here a little there, and I want to make my girls look a little better... I dread surgery so my next two years of setting habits in stone I want to eliminate the need for surgical touch ups.

creams, exercise, diet, voodoo magic.... anyone with success here?

Replies

• JumpingDog
    JumpingDog Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 with networks of stretch marks, old and new. Losing 40 lbs has reduced my bust considerably, made new (relatively visible stretch marks) and resulted in a "deflated" look with more mass below the apex. I lost this weight over a year plus and did not avoid this.

I am sure some of my marks will improve over time but honestly, I am expecting everything to stay pretty much the same. I guess love what you have and don't worry about it.

I am unsure that any cream, exercise or voodoo magic will do any good. I have read that gelatin and bone broth support collagen.

Not a success story but thought I'd add my experience; changing your view on things is much easier than surgery.