Checking In

Options
Janes_MFP
Janes_MFP Posts: 102 Member
so i took two days off from tracking.
I will start up again tomorrow.
Usually if I dont track for a couple of days I give it up.

I am being accountable by checking in.
I think I will have time for some exercise tomorrow too.

How is everyone else doing this weekend?

Replies

• foomsy
    foomsy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Back on track as of today 4/1/16. Planning to fast today. Good luck all
  • foomsy
    Options
    Fast went well. So pretty happy as I went out to a friend house and I stuck to within my 500 calorie for the day.
  • willowcb
    willowcb Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Did ok today. No exercise but food intake good :)
  • Janes_MFP
    Options
    @foomsy. so what is your food plan for tomorrow? @williowcb. good job on the food intake.
  • Janes_MFP
    Options
    I did well tracking and I swam for twenty minutes today.
  • foomsy
    Options
    @jane@_mfp
    Keep it up.
    Dinner was not as planned but ok calorie wise planned to have bulgerwheat but had potatoes instead.
  • Janes_MFP
    Options
    potatoes are still good
  • TeresaJTuck
    TeresaJTuck Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Teresa Tuck. I have ALWAYS had a problem with Weight Loss. My highest weight was 237.9lbs. That was 3 years ago.
    Today I weigh 202.8lbs. My Goal Weight is 150lbs.
  • Janes_MFP
    Options
    welcome Teresa!
  • Janes_MFP
    Options
    I bought some tea which will be good for tv watching instead of a lot of snacking.
  • foomsy
    Options
    Hi Theresa good to have u here.
  • foomsy
    Options
    I've just finished my second fast of the week. It was rough going today wanted to eat but made do with lots of warm water and coffee and instead of a snack and a main meal I sort of grazed from noon to dinner time but still managed to do a good fast. Albeit hard. Looking forward to some good food tomorrow.

I just synced my Fitbit scale to MFP and I have lost 0.7kg already
  • Janes_MFP
    Options
    I have been tracking but not really accurately. I will try to be more precise.
    also the night time snacking has been an issue. i will have to come up with a plan about that. Maybe eat fruit and have tea.
  • willowcb
    willowcb Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I haven't been doing so well the past couple of days. Also, had to switch to my tablet at home which I'm not fond of getting online with. However, doing better today. I also have trouble with late snacks. I made a bowl of sugarfree jello and have some lite coolwhip..... going to try that.
  • Janes_MFP
    Options
    that sounds like a good snack.
    lets just keep going and not give up. :)
    i know that is what i need to do.
  • Janes_MFP
    Options
    first day back at work after a week off. i didnt track first think so i decided to skip ot today. tomorrow is another day.
  • Janes_MFP
    Options
    ugh. losing steam. also a friend asked me if i want to join WW at work. pretty sure i will say no.
  • Janes_MFP
    Options
    I am going to do a different plan instead of mfp for awhile.
  • foomsy
    Options
    Last week didn't go as planned. Back on track this week. Fasted yesterday and fasting again today and it is going great. I think I've finally got my mojo back
  • sparkleofdoom
    sparkleofdoom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey all. New here. I'm losing slowly but have only been at it for 9 days. Started jogging this weekend, and on Tuesday started jogging in the mornings and the evenings. Doing a bit of Yoga every day, and the Butt Lift challenge, as well as 50 crunches. I feel like I'm still eating too much though. I'm about 300 calories under my day. Should I just exercise harder? So unfit!