Options
Hello all! I have been looking into clean eating for awhile now and decided to join the group. I don't know that much yet about the do's and dont's but trying to read up where and when I can. Just wanted to say hi! If anyone has any tips or suggestions please feel free to let me know. Thanks! :)

Replies

• jannemarie74
    jannemarie74 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    hi, i found that concentrating on two or three changes at a time made it easier to swap to clean eating. for example the first week i started buying bread with only a few ingredients and then realised that i had forgotten to buy wholemeal bread, then i found that i couldnt buy what i needed to get, so i make my own wholemeal bread with just 4 ingredients. at the same time i started buying peanut butter and cashew and almond butter. now a couple of months in, i eat a lot cleaner, but find it difficult to remember to eat enough veggies!!! but as long as i keep trying i will get there in the end, so good luck and have fun!!
  • OLeoLionessO
    OLeoLionessO Posts: 152
    Options
    I'm new to clean eating too. I want to know what the foods to stay away from that would seem like clean eating. Are potatoes okay? What about dairy and red meat?
  • Kxgz
    Kxgz Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Figure out what you consider clean eating. If you are completely new to the concept, cut out all packaged foods. Cut out anything that has more than 5 ingredients. Decide if you think eating whole grains is beneficial to you. Do you have problems with dairy? If you really want to start of serious you could try a Whole 30.
  • lesliefb
    lesliefb Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the group, too. Would love to hear more tips from "old pros" about the first steps and guidelines to clean eating. Would also love to connect with folks who are eating a nice robust diet of healthy foods.
  • KellyMarie528
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me too! Trying to eat as clean as possible. Could use some support & meal ideas :-)
  • ElanaBr
    ElanaBr Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Add me as well, I've been lurking the clean-eating blogs and reading threads in this group. Definitely want to start eating clean.
  • doompop
    doompop Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I consider my diet mostly clean. Please feel free to add me.