Goals for 2016

Options
MdwstQT
MdwstQT Posts: 230 Member
Howdy everyone! Thought I'd kick the New Year off with a new post. Let's share our goals for 2016.

1. Invest in myself spiritually, mentally, and physically.
2. Stop binge eating.
3. Exercise
4. Get a new freaking job!

What are some of your goals?

Replies

• JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Last year, I focused on logging, reducing stress, and eliminating processed foods. I have been able to create some much better habits in each of those areas. This year, I'm focusing on exercise. I want to make exercise and activity a welcome part of my life this year. So it will be about building new habits to embrace a more active lifestyle.

1. Exercise (of some sort) 6 days/week.
    2. Walk/Run 3 days/week. (Running as I build up to it.)
    3. Walk to the top of the hill (little mountain) in our neighborhood.
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    MdwstQT wrote: »
    ... 4. Get a new freaking job! ...
    Best wishes with getting a different job. That can make such a big difference in enjoying life more. :)
  • MdwstQT
    MdwstQT Posts: 230 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Thanks! Yes, it's beyond time to move on. You have some great goals for the year. Here's to an active lifestyle.
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    Last year, I focused on logging, reducing stress, and eliminating processed foods. I have been able to create some much better habits in each of those areas. This year, I'm focusing on exercise. I want to make exercise and activity a welcome part of my life this year. So it will be about building new habits to embrace a more active lifestyle.

1. Exercise (of some sort) 6 days/week.
    2. Walk/Run 3 days/week. (Running as I build up to it.)
    3. Walk to the top of the hill (little mountain) in our neighborhood.

After living in this neighborhood for 17 years, I finally made it to the top of the mountain today! So #3 is done!
  • FindingCindy721
    FindingCindy721 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    MdwstQT~
    I LOOOOVE THIS!!!! Thank you!
    My focus is going to be ...
    1. Incorporating more physical exercise into my daily routines!
    2. I also need to continue to putting myself first sometimes... That was supposed to be lasts years and I did do a little better, however, I did get lost several times into taking care of everyone else while completely forgetting myself! I need to find that balance. Technically my children are all adults, so I SHOULD be able to do this, yet I struggle the most with this one!
    3. Eating healthier, more habitually. When my life gets crazy, which it does way to often, I tend to rely on that quick on the run... No prep life again!
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    February 28th weight goal is 149.
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    Remember that life is a gift and do all that I can to make the very best of it each day. :)
  • FindingCindy721
    FindingCindy721 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Love this!!!! <3:)
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    My goals this week (Feb 28 - Mar 5):
    1. Walk/run 5 miles
    2. Hit a normal BMI (about 1.5 pounds away)