Hello Hello! Come say Hello!

Options
kindasortachewy
kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
This is for everone to come here and say hello to one another, get to know the people in the group, and maybe make a friend or two. You can post here if you are already at yur goal weight and just looking to tone up or if you still have pounds to lose.

This is also a great place to take a before photo! Be it in your shorts, swimsuit bottoms, or undies, we want to see the great results of this program and the best way to do that will be from photos!

Replies

• Nov3mberMistt
    Nov3mberMistt Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello. :3

I'm looking forward to this. My bum makes me sad these days. it's not as awesome as I feel it should be. I will likely post "before" pics on the weekend.
  • Summer2k14
    Summer2k14 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have one of the flattest butts in the world..figure I might as well join in on this because I have all front and no back. :)
  • Bikermama2fourboys
    Bikermama2fourboys Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    My behind is one of my best assets, but it's "soft" and I want a Squat Bum!!! so I'm SO looking forward to this challenge!! I will most likely take a before picture as well, since I really want to see what 30 days is gonna do :)))

Nice to meet you all :)

LETS CRUSH THIS!!!!
  • harphy
    harphy Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hi, i have a great "softie" as well. :)
    Let's see what we can do in improving it!
  • ASchnadelbach
    Options
    HI, I need to lose weight all over. But I guess here is a good place to start. :tongue: I just did the first work out and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
  • ahupshaw
    ahupshaw Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi I am looking forward to this as I have lost 12 pounds, need 30 more off and my behind is looking saggy....I am psyched about this group.!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Im Tia aka Curvimami :smile: Im looking forward to seeing what my backside is going to do with this program.lol. My butt isnt flat, Its what Is considered a teardrop behind, lol, you know because all the meat is at the bottom. Plus its too soft, so it needs to be lifted and just a tad bit firm. Will be taking pics later on and posting the before and after at the end of challenge. Thanx!
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Hi...

I've lost over a 100 lbs and my butt (and everything else ) definitely needs a lift!
  • labmonkey17
    labmonkey17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am newer to this site, trying to get on track and get healthy!! This is my first group I have joined....excited to be a part of this! I have a nice "bubble butt" I have always been told, let's firm it up!! :)
  • fitcolette
    fitcolette Posts: 67
    Options
    I love this idea!! I'm looking forward to the challenge, and who doesn't want a great looking perky butt ;)
  • WhiteZuri
    WhiteZuri Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Count me in!
    I'm following the Butt Bible at the moment, but I want to give this chalenge a try ;)
  • Romey5
    Romey5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • tjk0905
    tjk0905 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I need to firm up this squishy apple shaped butt, before it turns into old lady butt! (shudder)
  • ailiel
    ailiel Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am planning to run this workout and tone up for the next month. I will post pictures soon but my butt is pretty sad looking right now. It's an area I want to work on for sure. Interested to see how this goes. I'll post an unflattering picture later on.

I'm 27 and pretty much at my goal weight, more or less. I try to stay within a five pound variance of my goal weight (125) but lately I was sort of trending upwards of that (new sedentary job). Anyway I've worked that back down and snapped my diet back in line, so I'm not looking to lose any weight (although if I drop a few pounds I won't cry).