My First and Second NSV-WHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Options
SoosannahK
SoosannahK Posts: 238 Member
So I look for NSV's around every corner so I can judge by something else other than my weight. Finally scored not one but two today. First, belt notches, I have one hole left before I am going to have to buy a smaller belt. I have managed to go down two holes since Christmas and the last two are extras I have drilled in there so almost time for a new belt. I have that one hole left and then the belt is going to wrap around me almost a time and a half.

Second NSV, (2 in 1 day!!), I am working with a coworker I haven't seen in several months. She is on a different shift and stationed at different stations than I am so I see her very infrequently. She came in tonight and asked me "Are you trying to lose some weight?" And I'm like "Yeah, I am trying but it's slow going" She said "I can really tell you have lost some especially in your face." I have lost about 11lbs since I last seen her in probably October last year. (Note to self: take some darn pics already!!)

Made me feel good and feel like I am moving in the right direction even though the scale has be quite stubborn of late.

Replies

• macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's fantastic!
  • wpwarrior88
    wpwarrior88 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    AWESOME job!!
  • Napier_mum
    Napier_mum Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,421 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!
  • reblazed
    reblazed Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Bet your grin is huge. :)
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Take pictures and measure yourself! You will be glad you did! Great NSVs!!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    :) Congratulations!

I like the belt one too. I have one belt with holes all the way around that I like even though it is too big. If I shift it off centre I can almost tuck the end in a back pocket now. ;) LOL
  • CMYKRGB
    CMYKRGB Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • Jbarnes1210
    Jbarnes1210 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    Brilliant!
  • SoosannahK
    SoosannahK Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Karlottap wrote: »
    Take pictures and measure yourself! You will be glad you did! Great NSVs!!
    I have measured and keep up with those but I have yet to take a picture. I am just not a picture taking person so I never really think about it.

Thanks to everyone!
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Very good! The loss of 12 inches off my waist alone has been amazing!! And i wouldn't know how much it was without measuring! I encourage everyone to do it! Measure at the belly button, if you don't measure anywhere else, it gives you a landmark to help with accuracy!
  • Deena_Bean
    Deena_Bean Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Great NSV's - I love the feel good moments :)
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Great NSVs! It is very cool when others notice it as well. A compliment from a family member/co-worker/neighbor can really just make the day.