Progress Pics Here

Options
2»

Replies

• RedLipsRedDress
    RedLipsRedDress Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hey, all of you are amazing. I'd like to post mine - it's small progress but it's visible and I think it will be motivating for me. However, I'm not sure if it's ok because I am in underwear and the sight is not so pretty :D
  • PamOliva
    PamOliva Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hey, all of you are amazing. I'd like to post mine - it's small progress but it's visible and I think it will be motivating for me.
    However, I'm not sure if it's ok because I am in underwear and the sight is not so pretty :D

Post away Helena. I've seen lots of underwear progress shots. They are common and not so different from a bathing suit shot.
    Congrats on your progress. It all adds up!

• RedLipsRedDress
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Thanks. So I've lost 27 lbs in 3.5 months. Last pic is today. This is really the first time I can see it. I felt it earlier but seeing it is even better. I hope there will be more pictures this year.
    2kf526cu9nqp.png
    P.s. You can see the camera angle matters, too, but no matter how I rotated my phone,I still couldn't get a shot looking as big as before. I'm really glad post pregnancy belly is getting smaller. The areas that bother me are belly, back and arms.
    So far most of my loss is thanks to Mfp. Especially the supportive community! I have 41 lbs to go until goal weight.
  • Nousheenh
    Nousheenh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Very motivating to see all the pictures and progress. Restarted the journey about 45 days ago, looking forward to being able to post pictures in the future. Great job ladies.
  • RedLipsRedDress
    edited April 2016
    Options
    mdcewvbcmlaq.jpg
    Hey! Last time I posted I had lost 27 lbs, and now it's 39 lbs. I made new before and afters and decided to post here.blor57xa5y7x.jpg
    c8n0izrfu39z.jpg