Check-In, Congrats for the steady loggers, Re-Commitment for those who need/want it!

Options
Hello, everyone!

Well, I've pretty much blown my logging, so I thought I'd re-group and check in with everyone.

How did the holidays go for YOU? I see some of you are still ROCKING OUT this challenge; if that's you, way to go!!! I'm super proud and super pumped. Keep it up.

Logging less than you were before the holidays? In the mood to re-commit? Let's do it! Valentine's Day candy went up before New Year's Eve! Lent has yet to begin, and Easter will be tough as well! Let's keep at it!

Either way, please share your thoughts and progress as we begin 2016. I want to hear about it. There's not much to share on my end, but I'll start:

The spirit of this group is still with me; I haven't fallen completely off the bandwagon. I am still exercising regularly, but my diet is less than stellar. In any case, my goal was to not completely go off the deep end, and I feel like I've accomplished that.

In any case, I'm still struggling a bit with the sugar that's laying around, so I for one am re-committing to my daily logging. I need to go back to logging every bite I put into my mouth, because it's the only way I stay accountable.

Looking forward to updates, ladies!

-Sarah