how to manage diary evasion

Options
Hi All!

I'm new to this group today. I'd like to ask a question about how you manage the times when you find yourself missing diary entries for a day or several days. I find it difficult to get back on track with food journaling sometimes and I'm not sure why, but I believe it has to do with my BE. At these times it seems like my plan to loose weight has been foiled and somehow I've wandered too far off. Does anyone have self-help tips for how to move forward or just get back on track when feeling this way? I really like the day tracking that this group does and will give that a try!

Thanks for listening.

Replies

• brigit628
    brigit628 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I treat every day as a new day. I know I didn't do great yesterday, and I haven't been logging consistently due to the holiday, and the fact that i have no idea what the calorie count of the family style food is. So I just decided that today is a new day, start logging everything and get back on track. Don't be too hard on yourself. I track it all, even the piece of pie I had at 4am. My friends are all supportive, and would never lecture me on my sugar or sweets intake, because I am accountable for it. I know some people eat badly, and don't log. You just gotta get back on track.
    It helps to have supportive friends...add me if you like, complete honesty in my diary
    Good Luck!!!