PHASE 2- ARE YOU READY!!?!??!

Options
goldencoley
goldencoley Posts: 45 Member
Okay, so we have a couple more days of phase 1... only one more day of workout 4 and cardio 1 and then we are moving on up!!!! I am so excited to put these workouts behind me, but I am soooo scared to see what is to come!!

What are your thoughts!?

Replies

• goldencoley
    Options
    Okay, so started workout 5 this morning... she's not playing nice anymore!! Man..I am going to be hurting this week!
  • BadAtitude
    BadAtitude Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have fallen asleep early every day this week....phase 2 is pooping me out. I can't wait until rest day on Sunday:yawn:
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for phase 2 already!!! Almost there!
  • goldencoley
    Options
    You will love it!! i mean, you will hate it too... but it is awesome!! I am stretching weeks 5&6 out an extra week tho to be sure to build up to weeks 7&8.

Let us know how it goes!
  • BadAtitude
    Options
    I am so excited to move on to weeks 7 & 8. my endurance seems to be crashing as these moves are getting harder and my legs are on fire before the 30 minutes is up but I still can't wait to see what's in store for us next. yesterday I couldn't lift the milk jug out of the fridge...I was in such agony but this morning I feel much better. I noticed we don't spend as much time stretching afterwards in work outs 5 & 6 so I think I need to extend this in order to prevent the stiffness later. Anyone else having the same issue?
  • RedRita32
    Options
    Goodbye phase one!!! Hello to( scary )phase 2 lol
  • RedRita32
    Options
    What the hell!? Thought I was dying.! Lol not liking all this ticep work......:(
  • goldencoley
    Options
    I know she says "no more wings!!" but OUCH!!!!! she's definitely making us work and HURT for it!

Keep it up!
  • BadAtitude
    Options
    My biceps are definitely benefiting but I don't see any difference in my triceps, they actually look floppier now that I can form a biceps muscle. HELP!! what am I doing wrong? and those triceps dips confuse me - I am bending my arms but also lowering my *kitten* so I am not sure what part is getting the workout! :tongue:
  • hkmurphy83
    hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Just started Phase 2 this morning with Workout 5. For the love of all that is good and holy! I was sure that I was going to have to die. For the first time in the series, I had to pop out of a move and rest for a beat and then get back at it. My arms have felt like Jell-O all day.