August 2016 moms

Options
124»

Replies

• kmburns3
    kmburns3 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am doing well. 30 weeks tomorrow and dang has my belly popped! Sleeping isn't too bad so far, only up about once a night. I'm working as long as I can, my due date is August 19 so I'm hoping to work that far and have baby girl that weekend. :smiley: With my first daughter I was at work when contractions started and delivered 12 hours later. Hoping for a smooth and easy delivery this time too!
  • LisaTcan
    LisaTcan Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 weeks and up 28lbs - doctors are fine with it as I started out quite slim. Just the past week or so I've started to get uncomfortable, not sleeping well, retaining water and feeling very tired. I've also developed an itchy rash on my belly that may or may not be PUPPS. However I had a pretty easy pregnancy overall so I still feel fortunate.

I'm due on the 14th and planning on working until the 5th, if I'm really not feeling great I'll go off a week earlier. I'm in Canada so I get a year off anyways.
  • darkmiko2014
    darkmiko2014 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    LisaTcan wrote: »
    Had my anatomy scan today, it's a girl!!

Congrats on the girl!
  • darkmiko2014
    darkmiko2014 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    35 weeks now! not much longer! I doubt I'll make it to the first lol my other boys were so impatient. Current weight fluctuates between 195 to 198. Long as I don't hit 200 again I'll be happy. Was 213lbs after my last son :(
  • _cassie623
    _cassie623 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    35w2d here... I get my repeat c-section date at my 37 week appt. so I'm anxiously awaiting to find that out. She'll be here sometime the last week of July if all goes according to plan. My back frequently hurts, I waddle a little, and heart burn has picked up, but other than that, no major complaints! lol
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna need to start a January thread.lol. So I'm only 12 weeks, but we found out this morning that the baby is healthy, no abnormalities and I'm having a 3rd boy. lol.
  • lesleykc
    lesleykc Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm at 31 weeks now and my c section is officially August 24. I'm having trouble sleeping because it's been so hot in Calgary lately. Whoever thinks Canada is cold has it wrong, especially for us third trimester pregnant ladies!! The awful heartburn I had last time is making a comeback but I'm dealing. Lots of kicking and punching from this little girl. She's going to be as feisty as her sister!
  • fuelednfit
    fuelednfit Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Lots if c section! I am now at 34weeks and my repeat c section is on August 2nd. Can't wait cause the heat is killing me too
  • _cassie623
    _cassie623 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    36w3d...just found out my c-section is scheduled for July 28th! So excited :smile: