kiss and poof

Options
2»

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    What about sex and poof? I dated a guy for a month who promptly 'dumped' me after sex. That stung lol

I've definitely done that. Several times.

I think it depends on the premise of the 'relationship' or 'courtship' to date. I was led in a completely different direction and it was a blindside. ONS and FWB are different. But that being said I have panicked before and almost bolted after sex. Hind site I am glad I didn't.

It wasn't a clear ONS situation. It was usually someone I was dating. I don't count FWB or ONS as sex'n'poof

1. I would consider a ONS as sex n poof myself but that's me (its like he unspoken permission)

2. You poof while dating? Like real relationships or just the beginning courtships?

1. Oh. Then that too.

2. It definitely wasn't a relationship. Just the beginning courtships.

Like I said, I have no qualms about having sex early on to establish sexual compatibility. If it doesn't work out, then I probably won't call back. Not always, but it's happened.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    When I was single I multi-dated but I still didn't kiss anyone with no relationship potential. Even if he was hot or a great guy, I felt like that was leading him on.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    What about sex and poof? I dated a guy for a month who promptly 'dumped' me after sex. That stung lol

I think it depends on the premise of the 'relationship' or 'courtship' to date. I was led in a completely different direction and it was a blindside. ONS and FWB are different. But that being said I have panicked before and almost bolted after sex. Hind site I am glad I didn't.

It wasn't a clear ONS situation. It was usually someone I was dating. I don't count FWB or ONS as sex'n'poof

1. I would consider a ONS as sex n poof myself but that's me (its like he unspoken permission)

2. You poof while dating? Like real relationships or just the beginning courtships?

1. Oh. Then that too.

Like I said, I have no qualms about having sex early on to establish sexual compatibility. If it doesn't work out, then I probably won't call back. Not always, but it's happened.

I can honestly say I've never Fuked and poofed lol but I love the term. I also have never been poofed on after sex.... Usually by the time I sleep with a guy ,be it night 1 or date 3/4/5 my *kitten* meter has a good reading of them ....I've never had a true ONS though FFWB I thought was going to be a 1 night stand and then he upgraded to FWB lol........
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

1. Oh. Then that too.

I can honestly say I've never Fuked and poofed lol but I love the term. I also have never been poofed on after sex.... Usually by the time I sleep with a guy ,be it night 1 or date 3/4/5 my *kitten* meter has a good reading of them ....I've never had a true ONS though FFWB I thought was going to be a 1 night stand and then he upgraded to FWB lol........

to be fair, one of them was embarrassingly bad in the sack. We did that whole "lay next to each other while he makes excuses" thing that is really popular in comics.

another one I just tapered off after a few unsavory details came out via text convo.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    alcohol?

guilty :blushing:

ETA: but if i'm on a date and really like a guy or am trying to figure out if I like him, I probably won't drink (or atleast not that much) so i'm sure I really like him and its not just the a-a-a-a-alcohol
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Maybe the person just didn't feel anything after the kiss or the kiss was a turn off. I have kissed a guy that kissed like a fish and was a total turn off, if it was a date situation I would have poofed on him after.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Maybe the person just didn't feel anything after the kiss or the kiss was a turn off. I have kissed a guy that kissed like a fish and was a total turn off, if it was a date situation I would have poofed on him after.

I have the unfortunate habit of finding the guys who use far too much tongue and just get plain sloppy. I don't want to have to use a towel after I kiss you. When this happens, it will absolutely be the last time.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

I have the unfortunate habit of finding the guys who use far too much tongue and just get plain sloppy. I don't want to have to use a towel after I kiss you. When this happens, it will absolutely be the last time.

LOL!! Yeah, I'm a 'less tongue is more' kinda gal too!!
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

I tend to come across the opposite, one guy insisted on only using the VERY TIPS of our tongues for kissing and it just creeped me out. It struck me as prudish and made me more uncomfortable. I'd prefer too much tongue to too little.
  • nolachick
    Options

I tend to come across the opposite, one guy insisted on only using the VERY TIPS of our tongues for kissing and it just creeped me out. It struck me as prudish and made me more uncomfortable. I'd prefer too much tongue to too little.

lol one of my friends said the same thing about a guy she hooked up with. she said he kissed like a lizard only sticking out his tongue very quickly and for short periods of time LOL. I have never been able to look at the guy and keep a straight face after that. hehe.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

lol one of my friends said the same thing about a guy she hooked up with. she said he kissed like a lizard only sticking out his tongue very quickly and for short periods of time LOL. I have never been able to look at the guy and keep a straight face after that. hehe.

Oh my gosh that is exactly the description I needed.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

I just like a guy that can control his tongue.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options

You're talking about kissing right?
  • nolachick
    Options

errr... sure.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

errr... sure.

Absolutely! We are ladies, not sluts. HARRUMPH
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Hahaha omg you guys... These last few posts have me chuckling really hard :P
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    You've never been the lucky victim of pure unadulterated lust? That feeling or action of making out with or having sex with someone for that reason alone? I think sometimes it is just pure curiosity as well as the ability to separate emotion from physical action.

This pretty much nails it. I had the hard time explaining a recent transgression of mine to a friend the other day. Really could only break it down to I wanted this chick badly for a length of time and the chance came to satisfy that curiosity and that was really all it was, just primal lust for both parties involved and we went on our marry way afterwards. Another friend of mine can't wrap their head around having sex with someone you're not in love with... I think most of us can agree that sex is not dependent on love but they didn't understand (they had zero dating experience and married their first BF).
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    A kiss is just a kiss.... unless it's awesome and it leads to more. If the timing is right, there's nothing wrong with a kiss or a good makeout session. I won't kiss every date, but I won't turn it down if it's been a great night.

ETA - Back to the original topic.... I've gone on dates that were "good", not "great". The guy was nice, conversation flowed (not necessarily instant sparks), but I let him go in for the kiss to see if there was chemistry. If there was, we had a second date. If there wasn't, usually I'd decline the second date.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options

It happens to guys too. I dated a girl for awhile that just could NOT kiss!. Imagine a dental patient with her mouth wide open. .Now imagine kissing that. . It was pretty terrible. . I didn't poof, though. . I told her I was still too messed up from my divorce (which was actually true, so it wasn't really a lie). .
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options

It happens to guys too. I dated a girl for awhile that just could NOT kiss!. Imagine a dental patient with her mouth wide open. .Now imagine kissing that. . It was pretty terrible. . I didn't poof, though. . I told her I was still too messed up from my divorce (which was actually true, so it wasn't really a lie). .

I had the whole dental patient thing with an addition of a clock- the tongue just went back and forth, back and forth, back and forth at a very rhythmic pace. I tried to move my tongue to derail this pace but it didn't work. I actually told the guy we weren't compatible especially on the kissing front.

Ps Nice to see you back Cam