Replies

• tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Great job everybody!

SW 267
    CW 263.2 -3.8 this week

I slipped up a few times. I started gluten free last week and started T25 workout videos this week. I am hoping to complete the 10 weeks without quitting, so sore I can barely walk or sit on the toilet today. LoL.
  • purplemnm72
    purplemnm72 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    As a group between what's reported in week 1 and 2 so far we have collectively lost 72.7lbs!!
  • KarenGa4
    KarenGa4 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    jenjen0719 wrote: »
    Okay I'm a little late on joining in but I want to take a part to keep me accountable. Everyone is doing great.

SW...368.8
    CW...366.6

My goal is to exercise 30 minutes every day. In this cold weather my walking has slacked off. Thanks to the suggestion of A Leslie Sansome video....I've gotten in already! Just got to keep it going.

Welcome jenjen
  • resilientmom
    resilientmom Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm loving seeing all of these updates! You guys are amazing!! Congrats on the successes!!
    starting weight: 375 Current weight 366.
  • 1cand0it2
    1cand0it2 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm about the same this week, tough week-end that bled into Tuesday! However, I did plan my dinners, and will continue. It was helpful. I just won't make cookies this week-end...
  • SuesNewImage
    SuesNewImage Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    SW 316
    CW 311. -5
  • SuesNewImage
    SuesNewImage Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Really hot weather here. Nit swimming as even the pool water is hot. To make it easier will dust off the wii fit in the air conditioning.
  • KarenGa4
    Options
    SW: 400
    CW: 398 -2 lbs.

This is the first time in 11 years I have been under 400 lbs. I started this program at 476 lbs and now I'm down to 398, I can't believe it. I am finally in the 300s. Bless the Lord!!
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    KarenGa4 wrote: »

This is the first time in 11 years I have been under 400 lbs. I started this program at 476 lbs and now I'm down to 398, I can't believe it. I am finally in the 300s. Bless the Lord!!

That is awesome! Keep up the great work! What program are you using? Just MFP?
  • justtjoy
    justtjoy Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    SW:254
    CW: 249 -5
  • purplemnm72
    purplemnm72 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Sw 358
    Cw 349

Starting to notice a difference. 44lb in 4 months.
  • Cheryl7777
    Cheryl7777 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    SW: 319
    CW: 313
    Loss so far is 6 pounds. Have logged my food every single day for 102 days. The small step or tool I'm doing to help me is downloading some music to listen to while I ride my recumbent bike so it's not so boring.
  • emf2az
    emf2az Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Down 2!
  • KarenGa4
    Options
    tjames30 wrote: »
    KarenGa4 wrote: »

That is awesome! Keep up the great work! What program are you using? Just MFP?

I'm just using MFP -- I have not joined another program. I was thinking about joining an exercise club but that is just in the thinking process because I just don't know how committed I'm going to be. I have a tendency of wanting to go straight home after work. Then I was thinking about buying this fitbit I keep hearing everyone talking about but that is in the thinking stages also.
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Karen, if numbers motivate you, then you will love the fitbit!!! It inspires me everyday to get my 10,000 steps in!