Stats

Options
Please (if you feel comfortable) post your starting measurements/weight here and update progress weekly ;) You can also post a before photo if you like.

Replies

• chandraminick
    chandraminick Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I have a phone without the ability to post a photo through the app. I have to go online to do it, and it is a pain; but, I have Public Shred albums on FBook if anyone wants to view them for reference. I have taken photos but not measurements since day on and every week since. I use the same username there as I do there. There is a lot of use full information there as well as in my group on MFP called Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred Round Two.
  • suegreg77
    suegreg77 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I finished level one this morning! Slightly scared about starting level 2, but the difference between day 1 and day 10 is amazing. I already feel much healthier, I've lost 5lb and 2cm around my waist and hips :-) Hope everyone else is sticking with it...
  • chandraminick
    edited January 2016
    Options
    52 days strong right here, and I did it just like you. Hanging in there during the early days, and taking off the weight to improve how you feel and perform. It comes off one lb at a time, while your stamina goes up, Great job! Keep going strong.
    suegreg77 wrote: »
    I finished level one this morning! Slightly scared about starting level 2, but the difference between day 1 and day 10 is amazing. I already feel much healthier, I've lost 5lb and 2cm around my waist and hips :-) Hope everyone else is sticking with it...

• mrsghosh
    mrsghosh Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    suegreg77 wrote: »

Great job!! Kudos to you .. Am little behind on day 5 complete..going to give it my all from tomorrow. I have the motivation but I need lone time for exercise and that's not possible with 4 n 1 yr old. So hoping to get early in the morning to finish my workouts n do mindful eating..hope I an do this.
  • kellysb72
    kellysb72 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great going everyone. I long to do a full push up! I think its my weight thats preventing me. Hopefully when I've lost some I'll smash it. Keep persevering everyone.
  • chandraminick
    Options
    55/60 Shredded! I'm sooooooo exhausted. You might think that once you've done this program for this many days that you would really fly through it by now. You might if you don't increase your weights, but increasing weight is really challenging.
  • mn123456
    mn123456 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a phone without the ability to post a photo through the app. I have to go online to do it, and it is a pain; but, I have Public Shred albums on FBook if anyone wants to view them for reference. I have taken photos but not measurements since day on and every week since. I use the same username there as I do there. There is a lot of use full information there as well as in my group on MFP called Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred Round Two.

WOW...I just checked out your before and after photos, GREAT job :) very inspiring